This is a discussion on Best Way To Play Poker within the online poker forums, in the Learning Poker section; Even though it looks like Poker is a game of luck, most of the time it is not! Poker is a game of a good
Even though it looks like Poker is a game of luck, most of the time it is not! Poker is a game of a good strategy. Here are some easy and quick steps to follow to be a great poker player:
1) Start very passive and analyze all the other players
2) Notice the patterns of those players (who is aggressive, passive and who is the big bluffer)
3) Initially raise when you have good cards
4) Once you feel that the opponents are afraid to play against you start playing aggressive (bluff)
5) Always fold when you feel that the opponents has a good hand
6) Repeat at each game
7) Last but not least have fun while playing poker! (don't play if you are in a bad mood)
Have fun poker pros!
6th June 2016, 5:03 PM
Online Poker at: pokerstars
good analysis friend
6th June 2016, 5:55 PM
Poker at: porker stars
First of all !!
watch how to play your opponents!!!!
than call one hand with re rease ))
and wait for a strong hand )))
6th June 2016, 6:03 PM
Online Poker at: PS
8) search more bonuses and promo in poker rooms, such as depositors freerolls rakeback tickets and many others.
7th June 2016, 11:53 PM
Poker at: Pokerstars
re: Poker & Best Way To Play Poker
Personally I'd add- Avoid going all in against anyone that can cover you, unless you've got the nuts!
Pretty obvious, but surprising how many people get knocked out bluffing or semi-bluffing all in against someone slow playing...