Best Poker Training Services For Noobs

B

babrend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so as i do with most things i wanna learn in life, i started consuming a lot of poker material from all kinds i think - free videos, training videos paid sites, articles, e-books & learning tools/games - only thing i haven't done yet is private lessons which i believe are suitable for later on

what i wanna do here is make a thread that recommends the best places and tools online for new learners to start with - be it free, premium or paid services

what i want is for us people to choose whats best for us using crowd wisdom - which means we need to rank every one of those services

this is how we are going to do it:
people are requested to try at least 80% of the services before ranking otherwise the more known service will have a huge advantage and it won't be serving it's purpose of the quality rating we are here to achieve.
rank the best 1,2 or 3 services/tools - for each 1st place a service will get 3 points, for 2nd place 2 points and for 3rd 1 point

* this is aimed for newcomers so rankings should be based on relevancy to beginners in both their ability to understand it and pricing (so pio for example shouldn't be here)

Rankings:
(currently before ranking)

upswing poker - poker learning website
run it one - poker learning website
raise your edge - poker learning website
poker strategy - poker learning website
poker fighter - poker training mobile App
instapoker - pokertraining mobile app
*i save up to 4 more spots for services you guys are going to suggest*

let the games begin

Last edited:
B

babrend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
really? no suggestions for any more services and no one wants to rank?

i'll close the list tomorrow and give my ranking to kick things and then will give up if i'm still alone at this lol