best learning with twitch

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, i think best way to learn play better poker is watching some good streamers at twitch, my game increase so much when i found learning this way. maybe try it :p best streamer is Lex Veldhuis for me .

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the game streamers. The difference of the game between myself and them is insignificant.Something to take note...

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It can be interesting:)

cammySama

cammySama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe watching the normal streamers play online poker, but I'm not sure how valuable watching a lot of high roller re-runs on twitch is. As a beginner at least. I feel like pros play hands that beginners shouldn't touch because they are statistically so bad and beginners can't make it up with good post-flop play.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would agree with Cammy. As a beginner I would recommend sticking to books and the other free material that is out there. I would not jump to twitch until you really have a strong understanding of the game and how table dynamics play into your actions.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually it really helps when you know the players show what they decisions are made in difficult situations,there is one drawback for me is that everyone is different and the eyes not comfortable!