re: Poker & Best advice you can give to someone on how to become a better poker player?
1. Do not play every hand . Take frequent pass .
2. Do not play for money, if you're drunk .
3. Do not bluff just for the sake of bluffing
4. Do not stay in a hand just because you've put in a lot of pot.
5. Do not make the call at the end of the game only to bring the enemy to clean water
6. Do not play when you are angry , upset or just in a bad mood .
7. Pay attention to the cards on the table .
8. Take regular breaks . Avoid long gaming sessions.
9. Do not play at too high limits .
10. Choose the game according to your skills and bankroll .