frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you are learning to play poker and you are lost between all information, here are some simple fast tips that can direct you, improving your game.

1. It seems boring, and you can learn afterwards, but never forget, mindset and bankroll management is very important for a healthy career even you want to play just for fun. Many beginners neglect it and waste a lot of money trying to learn on their own.

2. Know the rules: Seems obvious but good players include the rules resources in his strategies and beginners gives them free information like "I am a beginner, I don't know protect my money"?

2. Know the math related to game: In begining it seems hard but imagine yourself playing a live game with a hud... did you think? Outs, odds, pot odds, equity, implied odds, reverse impied odds, ranges, combos... After you really learning poker math, it is like you are a computer, with a lot of available information to help you to take good decisions.

3. Know the meaning of actions in poker: All actions of your opponents gives you information, all your actions gives to them information about yours. Learn about styles of players, about actions for value or bluff, learn about size bet.

4. Know about strategies: learn about the more common strategies used in poker and release your knowledge about them and other new strategies, remember each situation needs a specific answer, before you execute a move, be sure that it is the best for that spot.

5. And again take care your minset and your bankroll: they walk toghether, you have to keep your mindset ok to take good decisions and a downswing when playing out of your bankroll management will make you take bad decisions loossing much more money.

I hope this thread is useful, comment about it!!! GG:D:D

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are learning to play poker and you are lost between all information, here are some simple fast tips that can direct you, improving your game.

1. It seems boring, and you can learn afterwards, but never forget, mindset and bankroll management is very important for a healthy career even you want to play just for fun. Many beginners neglect it and waste a lot of money trying to learn on their own.

2. Know the rules: Seems obvious but good players include the rules resources in his strategies and beginners gives them free information like "I am a beginner, I don't know protect my money"?

2. Know the math related to game: In begining it seems hard but imagine yourself playing a live game with a hud... did you think? Outs, odds, pot odds, equity, implied odds, reverse impied odds, ranges, combos... After you really learning poker math, it is like you are a computer, with a lot of available information to help you to take good decisions.

3. Know the meaning of actions in poker: All actions of your opponents gives you information, all your actions gives to them information about yours. Learn about styles of players, about actions for value or bluff, learn about size bet.

4. Know about strategies: learn about the more common strategies used in poker and release your knowledge about them and other new strategies, remember each situation needs a specific answer, before you execute a move, be sure that it is the best for that spot.

5. And again take care your minset and your bankroll: they walk toghether, you have to keep your mindset ok to take good decisions and a downswing when playing out of your bankroll management will make you take bad decisions loossing much more money.

I hope this thread is useful, comment about it!!! GG:D:D
Hi frnandoh.
Actually everything you put here is extremely important for beginning players and professional players too, who by winning a grand prize, stop studying.
Good tips.
We are together.
😎👊🍀💰

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
excellent contribution to the community, thanks

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is indeed fact! the beginners never think in the long run, want everything now, believes that it will win a big tournament and will have millions of dollars !! great partner information

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good info,many useful!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi frnandoh.
Actually everything you put here is extremely important for beginning players and professional players too, who by winning a grand prize, stop studying.
Good tips.
We are together.
😎👊🍀💰

Yeah we are.:)

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this is indeed fact! the beginners never think in the long run, want everything now, believes that it will win a big tournament and will have millions of dollars !! great partner information

That is it! They want to get pots but winner wants to get profits.
thanks for your comment.