• Thread starter This Fish Chums
  • Start date
This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll hit a string of bad luck where you go quite a while without getting decent hole cards. Then you finally get a mediocre hand. Resist the urge to overbet your hand. Just because you've had a horrid day does not mean a mediocre hand is very good. Don't fall for the "this is the best hand I've had" mentality. Continue being patient.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have every day bad. Wherever I play, everywhere Bad Beat. In such cases, patience is not enough. We need something else. :(

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wanted to talk about bad days. For almost a week I have only bad days, just bad bets. I always lose. But I am stubborn and will continue. We usually take a break for 2 3 days. I just have headaches :).

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the best way to solve this problem If You play cash tables is to have a preset amount of hands for the session. This way If You plan on playing 500 hands or whatever number and you stop when you hit it in time it will help you have more control so you won't overplay your hand and try to play every hand as good as you can.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here you need patience and good luck! In this game you can make yourself a tight player's image, and then use it!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
we all have had bad times in poker ... and we always talk about having patience ... however at the moment of truth it is not easy to have patience ... after spending a lot of time without receiving a decent hand, the desperation take over us ... and suddenly we receive that mediocre hand and many of us make the mistake of playing it aggressively ... because this is where the difference between professional players and the rest is made ... we must be strong mentally not to commit these mistakes and be very close to becoming professional players ...!