Bad streak or the poker room system?

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are times when we fall into a very bad streak in poker, but I think that poker is doing everything so that the client does not win. I don't think it's my strategies because losing AK or QQ two out of 3 times is the cheek of the poker room system.

What do you think of poker systems when you lose 2 out of 3 times with very strong hands?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you flip a coin 10 times, it will not always land on each side 5 times. There will be runs, where its 6/4, 7/3, 8/2, 9/1 and even in very rare cases 10/0.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly don't think cash cow poker rooms have much of a reason to cheat, if they do they risk their reputation as a business which would get them blacklisted eventually bankrupt so I'm thinking this is just an unlucky streak.

O

ocl07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot of bad streak and also lots of luck during my career :) In your situation you've bad streak. Let's play more hands and draw conclusions. :) Good luck.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today my two biggest losses are KK vs. 55. He flopped a set.

A2 vs. A4. I flopped two pairs, he shoves with pair of ace plus a gutshot str. Everything goes in, he hits gutshot str on river.

Happens everyday. Often.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just part of the game, have to be at peace with the natural swings and variance if you want to have an enjoyable experience with this game of poker.

Just know that it goes the other way too and there will be times you should be on the losing end of some all ins where you will end up coming out way ahead!