Attitudes that made me sad

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I've played poker with the Cardschat team sporadically, and when I play not the best of my game quality. I met through a friend another platform where the majority is Brazilian due to a poker club where I am a member. I have invested some money to play, and on this platform my preference is cash game, I play the low limits, even with playing the low limit I have seen a waste of money on my part, where I keep insisting on a platform where I am losing money, it may be that I'm playing the wrong way and I really am because I'm losing. At first I even made good money in the first week, but nowadays my flush does not hit and I just fold on the river. I'm becoming a very secure player and this is harming me, today when I think I'm playing well is trying to hit my stright or flush to the river, in case I can not fulfill my desire I'm folding with any bet.I promised myself at the moment that I am writing this post that, I will not play another platform and I will not even invest my money to play with other people except freeroll's and this community that I participate in the CC, I promise I will open the months of the best players and analyze the winning form of the game. Analyzing in showdaw how the best play with certain cards this will come back to me to realize in the moment of the game the correct attitudes to win in the long term in the poker. Thank you Cardschat for making me a more perceptive and more educated person in poker.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a persons attitude when they go into a game or are playing, play a lot into how they make calls in regards to the cards dealt. If you have a good attitude you can take the many many many folded hands in stride and patiently wait out the hands that pay off in the end.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing to do that will raise my self esteem with regard to poker is to continue playing on reliable platforms such as pokerstars which is one of the most coveted in the online poker world. Play the community freerolls CC, open tables every day and follow the best of each community player.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
From what you described looks like you are a “fisherman” category of poker players.
Those who play any two cards, make a 4flush
Or a straight draw either OE or inside straight.
So you keep paying trying to hit your elusive straight or flush.

If you enter with strong hands only you will evade all loses.

Card selection is an equal and important part of poker players.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck on your plans friend.I wish you success.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
From what you described looks like you are a “fisherman” category of poker players.
Those who play any two cards, make a 4flush
Or a straight draw either OE or inside straight.
So you keep paying trying to hit your elusive straight or flush.

If you enter with strong hands only you will evade all loses.

Card selection is an equal and important part of poker players.

It is not an equal part. It is by far and away the most important part. Play a solid positional range and the game becomes so much easier.