Attitude?!?!?

cldvdldlm

cldvdldlm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the best attitude or discipline for a new poker player?

certainly at the end one chooses the best that seems at the moment, but let's see xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that a new player needs to try everything and choose what he likes best.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a new player, the best is iron discipline!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think is the best attitude or discipline for a new poker player?
I think that a new player should consider that...

Winning does not mean that a new player is skilled.
Losing does not mean that a new player does not have potential to become skilled.

Each poker game is a lesson. Stay humble in the wins. Learn from the losses.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are you all here on the site? only for the free of freerolls??

Recently I saw that most of the new members of our site, came for the money!! Some of the players to publish the secret access codes of freerolls in the public domain!!! I remember when we participated in the freerolls 110 opponents!!! My question is why these people came to visit us, they sell secret codes, I do not know who I'm sitting at the poker table?? ADMIN bring back our community which was 2 years ago!! Yes, the theory of expansion and absorption is true, is it all OVER the fact that thousands of players just erase us???

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it should be patience and discipline
What i dont want new players to be is to feel like they are like the pros who criticize every false moves the other players make.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all,of course to study, gaming experience and most importantly patience...

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IN addition to what was stated above, work on being non-emotional. IF you watch some of the better players out there whether on twitch or otherwise their seems to be something said about the ones that get bad beats and don't acknowledge it. It does not change their game or effect their focus. Personally I struggle with this but working on it.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best advice I think for a new player is to not OVERPLAY YOU HAND pre flop.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to control yourself. As in the emotions and in the use of money.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start playing calmly, without despair for winning a lot of money from the start. Start reading and studying about poker, about statistics and about character to control the mind in bad and good times. As for the way of playing I think it's best to always play closed and go to the hands with strong hands and that way to have more chances to win. It is important to know how to read the opponent's game as well. Regards!

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look for your own style of play when I was a beginner, I never had the luck of a beginner but if there is good luck greetings:rock:

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing the $10 on demand freerolls on ACR. I am trying different techniques to see what works the best. Aggressive, tight, loose and others. I am trying to find a niche that works well for me. It could be a combination of all. I just don't know.