Any value in fast fold poker? Zone/rush

T

Tylerb1522

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find myself drawn to bovada’s fast food game zone because it allows me to see the most hands and I’m trying to grind cash microstakes. Just wanted to see what y’all think about fast food poker, to me it seems they always have it and very hard to get a solid bluff through and also hard to get any value on your good hands because opponents can just fold and get a better spot. What do y’all think? Should I go back to regular cash games?

H

hooble1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can adjust to the field, why not keep at it. I usually find zoom $0.01/$0.02 profitable. Yes, they often have something and will call. Just don't bluff with air. They are also too sticky with 2nd pair, and you can continue to bet into them for value with top pair+

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try playing 3 regular tables and add 1 rush table.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zone

every time i think i have zone figured out, i get destroyed. probably due to the complete lack of information.:mad:

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were you, I would continue with regular cash game tables.
I don't like this zoom format 'cause you have almost no player information. You'll greatly improve your game on regular cash game tables.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find myself drawn to bovada’s fast food game zone because it allows me to see the most hands and I’m trying to grind cash microstakes. Just wanted to see what y’all think about fast food poker, to me it seems they always have it and very hard to get a solid bluff through and also hard to get any value on your good hands because opponents can just fold and get a better spot. What do y’all think? Should I go back to regular cash games?

Hi. It sounds like all things being equal you prefer the zone games. If that's the case maybe decide to spend some time identifying and fixing your specific leaks there, it sounds like you're already doing that (thinking that you might be bluffing too often given the player pool tendencies, etc.)...and after a certain amount of time or a certain number of hands if there is no improvement you can make a decision. You simply might find regular speed games too slow for your liking now.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that fast fold poker is for entertainment not for value.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker short-term things tend not to work.:cool:

Folding in Poker