Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Ive got the same problem everytime.
I won 75 cents last night in the CC freeroll and played some spin and go´s and sit and gos.
I managed to make it to 1,54.
Today I played spin and gos, sit and gos and cash games.
I won some spin n gos and managed to double myself on the cash game, however then I lost it all in one stupid unlucky hand.

What would you advice me to do please to maintain the upswing?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stick to .10 SNGs and MTTs for now. Play until you have $10, then take stabs at .25 SNGs and MTTs.

Don't play spins, variance is really high.
Don't play cash, you don't have enough for a full buy in.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly the same situation to win,then one awkward slope and zero.You just have to stop and wait,here and lacking.

S

sarniack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I would add, that if you don't have an edge (and clearly you don't) you should have like ~40 buyins for sit & gos (not spin & gos) and ~50 buyins for cash to feel comfortable. This is not like a must have, only suggestion but looking at those numbers you can clearly see how far from comfortable you are.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice would be just about the opposite of everyone elses .... Don't think of small amounts of money like that as a bankroll. Have fun with it and hopefully you will get a little lucky and turn it into a bankroll.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will probably stick to the SnG´s beacuse I feel comfortable playing them and I am most successful there.

I think I will make more from freerolls and only then go to the sng tables

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i managed to finish five todat so hopefully I can continue on playing sit and gos and I will try knockout turnaments. Thanks for your advices :)

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

I won 75 cents last night in the CC freeroll and played some spin and go´s and sit and gos.
I won some spin n gos and managed to double myself on the cash game, however then I lost it all in one stupid unlucky hand.

There's your problem, right there. It's glaringly obvious. I'm sure someone has told you this before, but you can never hear enough of this imho. Never sit down at a cash table with a buy in of more than your bankroll allows. That's just bad and unprofitable thinking. Next time grind out a few more freerolls until you have 5+ dollars then start at the lowest stakes. That should keep you safe from evil variance if you're a profitable player. Good luck

P

peeetiee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy, it´s easy.
U said U are successful in SnG´s, so play them and cash ´em!!!
But do it for quite some time and build up nice BR. Cash out once and THEN have fun, increasing the buy in step by step.
But take U´r time !!
Bye

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Build up your bankroll or deposit before you start playing any kind of buy in based game so the variance of the game doesn't leave you with no roll so quickly.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

My recommendation would be to stick with the low cost sit and go tournaments such as .25 tournaments it will reduce the amount high and low swings during the course of your poker bankroll.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you guys so much for advice. Since I earned something yesterday I ve got more than 40 buyins for those sit and gos. I will try and play today and tell you how ot went. Thanks!

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

My advice is to win more money in a freeroll and collect them for a great game. I wish you luck.:)

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would stick to freeroll tourneys and build a bigger bankroll.

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Increase your bankroll with freerolls. If you are happy with SnGs, play them but with the proviso of not playing in games over your bankroll total.