Originally Posted by spore
Okay so I was looking back through my last 30 tournaments and I took some notes on how i busted or crippled myself... the first was a regular 1 table SnG the others are double-or-nothings. Bold number is last 4 digits of tourney id, underline is villain hand. Anyway I think it was very helpful to look back at why I lost these.. and I was kinda surprised at my bad play on a few of these.
Anyway, thought you guys might find it interesting. Well, at least you can ridicule me for my donkey plays lol!
2860 = AA allin PF vs 33 = lost to flush (!!!)
3617 = K5o in BB free flop, AA5 board, check-raised flop, T on turn I shoved = JTo (pair tens. villain was big-stacked. check-raise might have made him feel pot committed?)
3118 = somewhat shortstacked, shoved PF in MP with JJ = lost to AA
3489 = raise K9 from SB, 97T board CB, 9 turn, called river = lost to 77 (full house)
3161 = raise 56s from SB w/ CO limper = i'm a dumbass
3914 = 88 shove against UTG+1 raise from BB = called by KK = i'm a dumbass again
4103 = KQo raise from MP SB+BB call, Q89 board, checked to me in position, i shove = called by 88 (set)
2671 = 6th hand, raised QJs UTG (WTF@!), flopped TP + FD, all in on turn = lost to AQ (out kicked)
0461 = 6th hand, raised KQo from MP+3, flopped FD, hit flush on turn, board pair on river = shove = called by 88 (full house)
5282 = raised QQ UTG, CO shoved $825 (started $1500), call = lost to A8 (pair aces on river)
1990 = check A8o in BB, bet 1/2 stack at 38T board, shoved when turn brought NFD = lost to AT (pair tens)
4075 = apparently I registered for a 7th tournament on accident at some point and i had StarsPlanner setup for 6 tables.. so it closed the window and I just blinded out the entire tournament LMAO!
1. crazy hand 4 to a flush
2.i would have shoved after the flop
3. right play just one of those hands
4. dont know what happened here another sick hand your 9s should have been winning
5. i dont like small suited connecters
6. its unlikely someone else has a pocket pair but it seems like your losing alot to another pocket pair.....sick
7. you have to think your winning that hand but again pocket pair hits like always online
8. i would have called BB and would have to see what happened if i got a raiser i would have probably folded
9. i would have put a nice size bet out after the flush hit i dont like to slow play alot
10. dont know what that dude was thinking calling with A 8 hes crazy
11. you have to watch those A ? ... did you know that A 2 suited is a better starting hand than A 8?