Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all those who are not indifferent help me figure it out

wanted to improve my skill! stumbled upon Poker Odds Chart

https://www.cardschat.com/pkimg/strat/poker-odds-chart.jpg

I don't understand what C> 4, R <2:confused: all those who are not indifferent help me figure it out

hi buddy if i understand correctly this is the table, cue guide, ranges and positions, and 3bet 4bet action.ead the literature on this topic, it is on the forum

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi buddy if i understand correctly this is the table, cue guide, ranges and positions, and 3bet 4bet action.ead the literature on this topic, it is on the forum
not! something more serious is twisted here:(

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
R stands for raise, C stands for call C>4 means call if the number of bettors is greater than 4, etc. R<2 means raise if less than 2 bettors, for examples. Hope this helps.
there is logic in this! but why then in the very first column R <2, R <1 or C> 4? this position means that I make the first move! those. the game begins with me. Nobody made a bet before me!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there is logic in this! but why then in the very first column R <2, R <1 or C> 4? this position means that I make the first move! those. the game begins with me. Nobody made a bet before me!
Yes, I know what you mean. I personally reference the win % table instead. Have good luck with your games!