All in Pre-flop (TEXAS)

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t like to do this, but sometimes is almost impossible to fold with nice hands
-AA - call
-KK - call
-QQ - depends on my stack
-JJ - depends on my stack
-AsKs (or similar) - call
-AsKd (or similar) - call

How about u? In those and other cases, what do u think??

jerlasvegas

jerlasvegas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t like to do this, but sometimes is almost impossible to fold with nice hands
-AA - call
-KK - call
-QQ - depends on my stack
-JJ - depends on my stack
-AsKs (or similar) - call
-AsKd (or similar) - call

How about u? In those and other cases, what do u think??

That isn't possible for me to answer. It always will depend on the situation and the player who pushed all in first. I can't just blindly call every all in with KK or AA.

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That isn't possible for me to answer. It always will depend on the situation and the player who pushed all in first. I can't just blindly call every all in with KK or AA.

Yeah, let me be more specific.

This Allin happens in the beggining of the tournament (freezout - no rebuys allowed), and U could,`t indentify the other players profile yet

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's the beginning of the tournament then you should have similar stack sizes.
The value of the buy-in is the most important to consider. If it's micro or low other players might play more loose but the higher it gets the tighter players tend to get. Calling with 10+ pairs is fair assassment in low. At higher value only call with KK, AA.

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probability

It depends if it is the first hand of the game and you get some of those hands it would be best to go all-in. Or it also depends if the flop does not help you better to retire before time, you yourself also realize the rivals that one has, and how bluffing they are, so that you can continue with the game.:confused::D

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, KK, QQ.
[emoji106][emoji106]

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play these hands depends on how many blinds you have in your stack. If the stack 40бб more that play standard raise 2-2,5 BB. If the stack is less than 30bb then play preflop-all-in. Never has these hands do not play with a limp, though there is a cunning which play such hands with a limp, making the trap one of these last night in the tournament cardschat against me went limp with AK, haha, so I was on the BB with 94 moved it for the whole stack. I'm on the forum already wrote it but I repeat, when you enter a limp that reduce their chances of winning. Just raise and all-in. Yes you will arrive with a magical river.

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call

AA, Kk, QQ

QQ for me >>>> AK

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AA - raise
KK - raise
QQ - all-in
JJ - all-in
AKs - call or raise
AKo - call or raise

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With AA the only situation in which i will not call or raise all in is if i am near the bubble of satellite or big payment tournament and have enough stack to be sure that i will survive the bubble. In any other case AA is clearly all in or call. Almost the same with KK. Regarding the other hands - it depends on the situation. If i have 3 shoves before me i will let go QQ or AK as the chance of somebody having something better or drawing successfully later is not low.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call: AA KK QQ, AK, AQ
Only Call if I have more stacks: JJ, AJ

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in with:
AA, KK and QQ almost always.
It depend on situation and my position and how many players fold before me.
There are many things that can decide about to go all-in or not.