All-in every hand?

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is about going all-in every hand. and how people feel about it? I will post my thoughts after a few posts follow. Hope this question is s good one. Pre flop 92 all in? Flop 922? Next hand, all in 9j all in?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think this is not a good idea.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The answer is yes if people call.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not good will be caught if you do it every hand

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you know your opponents will fold all the time this is a bad move. Someone will eventually call with a better hand and unless you get lucky, you'll be on your way to the door. If you are heads up against a very tight opponent with high blinds, then the correct strategy probably is pretty close to shove with every hand.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you're going to get lucky from time to time. Any 3 cards can hit the flop. In the long run, it's not a good play. You want to play more patient. If someone is shoving every hand on you, wait that person out and hit them with a monster hand when you catch.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question is about going all-in every hand. and how people feel about it? I will post my thoughts after a few posts follow. Hope this question is s good one. Pre flop 92 all in? Flop 922? Next hand, all in 9j all in?

I would have a couple of qualifying are you talking about a cash game or tournament, and how many times will you go "all-in"? Until you lose, or until you get $X in chips or cash?

General, I think it's a bad idea. Explored a little more, almost always bad in a tournament setting. In cash game, could be good if you have lots of money, and will leave once you make $X. You will get LOTS of action and clean up when you have a hand. Min buy in to get an insta loose image, then buy in and raise every hand, but not all in until you have something worth gambling with.

Just a different twist on your question.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my freeroll strategy so I'll give it a thumbs up!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i missed those crazy maniacs i met when i started to play poker about 10 years ago.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are several explanations for this behavior:
1. Someone is in a hurry and wants to leave the game quickly.
2. The second option is Tilt.
3. Another option is to quickly multiply chips or fall off. This is mainly seen in freerolls with small prizes.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t see anything wrong with such tactics, especially since Madam luck is on your side so far. Just a little unfair to players who want to learn and play real poker. He enters the game with a decent hand, as it is written in the manual, and here you and his 92 run over it. Of course he is at a loss. And it is unlikely that he can be reassured by the fact that in the next round you will follow him. As they say, the holiday is spoiled. Such things are impossible in tournaments with big buy-ins, but they still have to grow.:elefant:It's like an elephant in a china shop !!!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often find If I just want to get out and stop playing poker for the day when I go all in I win no matter what I have. If I am doing it just to see if I can steal blinds or get lucky I lose.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in till bust?

Well thank you everyone for your posts and replies. So IM GUILTY. I'm that guy who when some times on tilt,or super tired. Or just trying to be a chip monster. Yes, all- in every hand work's. If you get called and lose its ok. It's on. Next hand I'm all in. I've become a super chip monster numerous times because of this action. Live games, cash games, and tourneys.when having a little luck on your side. Skills have no chance. If I rely on luck knowing if I take my skill out of the equation then maybe. 6 double ups to a player and I will start to worry slowa down. It's a horrible strategy. But sometime I am that guy. For new players. Stay away from players like me. I'll call all in 27 knowing you have AA or kk Please don't hate. All in-good fun gl ,thank you everyone for your responses.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Going all-in every hand is perfect for cc league games :hmmmm2:

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Go all in every hand is not a good strategy from time to time when you have a hand premiun maybe

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, I had somebody doing this in a 50 cent on demand tournament on ACR yesterday. I simply waited until I could make a call in position where the risk of somebody else having a monster was low. I snapped it off with Ad9d and he had 94os. I ended up winning the tournament, lol.

So...I like having a player at my table going allin every hand, it makes the game easy. :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Maybe it is still better to buy a lottery ticket?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think this is a good game strategy. Well, unless, of course, you are the absolute chipleader in this game.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you're at my table sure! it's a great stat!

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you see someone going all in every hand. Call with ace any 88 or higher and kq kj

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats terrible, most of good players will catch you if they have decent cards on hand, assuming you're playing a very large range of hands on the table.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This makes sense at the push-fold stage with a stack of 12-8 BB
This strategy is probably the most effective for Hyper turbo freerolls with an initial stack of 1000 blinds. The main thing is to enter Allyn with several opponents at once, the strength of the hands is leveled and you can win with any hand. For example:
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/724vcYcuW
Second, you need to stop at the time as soon as the stack size leaves the push- fold zone.
In other cases, this is a typical game of fish in pursuit of adrenaline.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bottom line is that AK against 92 I have 50% Can fall 2 say 752Q10 it turns out AK about anything. Each all-in hand after the preflop has a 50-50 chance.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands