AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here is a GREAT way to play that will teach you A LOT FAST

Play NL holdem MTT or SNG without seeing your holes cards ever.
Never look at them , place tape over your screen and never look at it
Only look at your opponents tells and only play when you have a solid read
Learn to Outplay your opponents with no cards.
Play this many times
you're adding a Nuke to your poker repertoire.

PPl tell me all the time
" but thats stupid and becomes predictable/Agrotard when great players catch on to my Maniac/aggro"
I say thats great! He is going to loosen up against me and start to make BIG mistakes against only me.

In MTTs being the one to gain the chips fastest and get the most action is better than being dealt AA every hand of the game.
know how to properly re bluff a bluff
but you must learn to spot weakness and you will learn the best way to use the board texture .floats etc

AKQ- 1 super secret
Don't tell anyone if you want to be better then them
My most potent bluffs do NOT bet out
a9 flops comes 99j
Do you lead out or slowplay?
often due to our table image opponent players will lead out/bluff/draw
Check raising represents strength, leading out is weaker and we need to allow our opponent to give us information upon his sizing/tendancys
Check raising allows you to win a much larger pot

to potentially get paid off by QJ if they are call stations that are "aware" of your bluff tendancys or don't believe 9 was in your range.

Often Cbetting in position on the flop wins the pot.
Often slowplayers or people trying to stand up against you
they will let you hang yourself and call you down with 3rd pair.
If you become aware of you getting out "played"
allow the 3rd pair/draw to bet out.and check raise him!
ever see how people play trips or a strong hand?check raise!!

So we make "GEARS" one gear for the people that think I'm exploitative.
I play exploitative loose aggro/exploitative tight aggro
And a second gear for the Opponents that know what I'm doing and are planning on countering it.

I can get people to call ace rag all in on me against my AK more than anyone I've seen
Better bluffs that make your opponent say you definitely had the nuts

Controlled lunacy versus Full lunacy
I always bet the same amount x3+ pre
1/2 - 3/4pot cbet in position with entire range depending on board texture and opponents "RANGE" bluff or not the same exact action.
We don't give tells on our hands as we play them all the same
Rivers that hit the straight or flush or trips or 2 pair bet 3/4 to pot or check
Bluffs on rivers that could have hit my Perceived range flush, trips ,straight bet 3/4 to pot or check

If all of this fails you and at times it will miserably especially while learning how to distinguish what gear you should be in at any given moment against your image.

Just because you started in a certain gear doesn't mean you must stay in that gear.
knowing when to switch is KEY
Know that when you get dealt AK AA KK QQ your expected values for these hands will get increased action!
People will step out of there poker game and enter your pots out of position with a wider range than they are used to because they think you're loose but they have no experience playing on reads in hard spots out of position with less than premium,
using proper/believable bluffs or analyzing self image as a cornerstone on every decision.

Its hard to play an opponent that you only have a range estimated for but makes the same decision regardless of range
Leaving them no clue what they are doing in the moment and must make the 50/50 idk call/fold
I see many players get "UN-tilted" when they are outplayed and begin the fold to death cycle. folding everything but the best and folding far more than they should. often blinding out or shoving to steal your 3x BB which you should let him lol than go back to him folding his BB

#1 I push opponents to open up their PFR VPIP by stealing and outplaying conservative players
#2 Then I watch and let them catch me not allowing the revers-play exploitative and pays me off! often making desperate calls
Poker is alot about strategy and reads
how to make ev+
Fold equity
implied odds
but the most impressive trait of a poker player is the ability to fold a monster hand and be right

( I folded KK once in my life to AA in the 2009 NBC National headsup Qualifer final round and didn't waste a single chip)
Hard to brag about hitting a great hand everyone can make a bet.!!!!!!
Not alotta people make GREAT FOLDS!!!!!

Thank You for reading I hope you scrolled past most of that, as I didn't want to discuss
my GTO secrets with you anyways
AKQ- AKA the Chip Leader

*Bink * Bink cmon one more! *bink FLYBALL 3 outs against you! turn river and your'e out!!! Back to step 1 somebody send me a dollar to flip into thousands lol or ask a question I like those too. I promise my answer will not be the usual:eek: GTO
ffe827bbf903312339449029c8185d20.png

065d370af810b69a224a884425e89cc7.png

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learn to Outplay your opponents with no cards.
Play this many times
you're adding a Nuke to your poker repertoire.
I agree, this is really solid advice that will teach you a lot.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi AKQ
thank you so much for this great advice!
it wonderful when a brilliant, experienced player share knowledge with us rookies
so many other great poker players here also help so many of us
makes cardschat such a wonderful place if you new of poker!

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is actually a great idea. I remember a popular poker streamer doing this and he amazingly made it to the final table. Has to take a tremendous amount of both skill and luck to achieve that imo.

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Never thought that way! Your the genius ) But here is some problem at low limits my opps won't care what hand have me and even what hand has he)) And on high limits it is very expensive)

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Did you watch this?