ak or 22 preflop all in

P

pleyboi8585

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
which hand would u rather have going forward with all in .
me personally I often find myself in crunch time very much so willing to go all in wit any made pair let alone 22 . my motta is a made hand should be a played hand.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like AK much more, because with it we are only afraid of AA and KK, against other hands we have many chances to win. Deuces have only 50% against most hands, but they fear all pairs.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK for sure, I hate going all in with low pockets because you will almost never have the better odds, especially if they got pockets as well, you are screwed

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well...

Gosh thats a tough one. i would rather not go all in unless i was short stack late in the game with giant blinds. I'd probably choose AK though if I were pressed. Great question!
which hand would u rather have going forward with all in .
me personally I often find myself in crunch time very much so willing to go all in wit any made pair let alone 22 . my motta is a made hand should be a played hand.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer to have AK, because often when I enter with a low pair of all-in on the flop there are two higher pairs and I lose with a kicker.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Duckies (pocket deuces, 22) was my favorite hand in poker. I thought it was the perfect hand to trap players when flopping a set

But as I played more and more poker, I realized this hand is terrible

With AK I would have more value in the long run vs 22

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would prefer to go all-in with a pocket card AK. Given my experience in online poker, I would give up on all-in with small pocket pairs.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not like all in with low pairs more depending on the game situation many times may be your best option, but overall I do not really like going with low pairs

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm generally not a fan of having to go all-in with low pairs, especially against several opponents (except when the situation is critical in the tournament or I understand that my opponent tries to steal the blind). However, at different stages of the tournament, you can play low pairs in different ways ....

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would take the pocket pair because I would take the statistical advantage even though it does not workout for me more times than not.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer AK, with that hand you are behind of AA and KK only. QQ, JJ and TT are bad too because they decrease your chance to straight.

Probably you will be in coin flip or worst with 22, your best chance is if you play against someone that have 2x but it happens a few times.