Aggressive players

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn their semi strength into a weakness. If HU check raise often even some check raise bluffs to neutralize their aggression.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think you have to play aggressive also to handle them :D:confused::confused::confused:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to get caught up in aggression, especially if there are players that appear weak like 17 or less Vp. when they start defending and playing back it puts me in my place.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They fly very quickly at the beginning of the tournament, do not rush to play against them ..in bespredelom hold'em against them rarely work even AA ..if you go with them in the flop ,then be ready to put the VA-Bank ,in the end, in the hands of must have a monster or a couple karmanau least 8-8 ,and not a variant of that defeat ,as the aggressive player can drive the map..his job is to steal the blinds.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being an aggressive player often brings a fairly wide advantage in a closed game

kokoalexkoko

kokoalexkoko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play agressive too! In deads up tight dont works.

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First you have to have a good hand and let him bet when he loses he will be calmer

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To narrow down your range to the top of the hands and punish)))

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I slow play a couple premium hands then bet big and when they fold I show the trap.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise. If you've got the cards, why not? Remember their goal is to control the action so do something so that YOU take control.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is only 1 player that is realy agressive he/she will walk in to a setten trap eventualy. If there are more real agressive players, stay patient and let them take out eachother, and the first line i typed is gonna be active again.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against aggressive players, it is desirable to play in a position and with a narrow range of hands. In general, make bets with strong hands, check - with weak hands and not bluff.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only way is, first identify them, later, only wait, and wait, if you have a monster hand go for it.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to played against them. Can someone tell me?

Always be more aggressive than him when you are in any action against it do not play your cards play aggression against him.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I let them play for a while alone, depending on the size of the bet to my stack. I am talking from a tournament point of view. You are not the only player at the table at some point someone will call or raise with a premium hand and with any luck you will see their cards. No one can have great cards time after time, however, and you don't want to get caught and lose your entire stack. Protecting your blind is often a good place to start your calling or aggressive stance, although they may be out by then.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play as agressive...sometimes

How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

Playing "tight" and not getting suqqed into early all ins when someone is being aggressive is a decent way to get further into tournies. Hard to try and "guess" when to play a hand when someone is playing EVERY hand and pre flop raising, etc. Patience is the key :)

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is always difficult to play, when an aggressive player is sitting behind you, it is difficult to guess how he will play with the next hand, you do not have to go to the bank with a weak hand, you need to wait for a good hand.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that playing aggressively is a winning strategy (remember of varience). However, when you’re at a table of equally aggressive players, this can actually be a losing strategy. Identifying the tendency of the table as a whole is crucial when you’re trying to make money.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take notes on them focus more on their playstyle when do they bluff againts other players? How much does he raise with a bluff or when he really has something? I always take notes on such players makes it easier to catch them in a bluff or weak play.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sometimes I feel comfortable against agressive players.They often are the perfect sponsors.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If a player is aggressive, this does not mean that he always has two aces. I think that at some point his aggression can be used against him !!! you just need to wait for good cards and not be afraid to play aggressively against an aggressive player !!!

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I realize that I lack a bit of aggression, yes.
If we are not aggressive, the aggressive will become our opponent.
Especially in a HU this gets very explicit.
In a 200-person tournament I got to the final table with a lot of determination and a bit of aggression as well.
When we stayed in HU, I lost that aggression and let my opponent be the aggressor.
The result of this was already written, I finished in 2nd place.