Afraid risking my cents.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I m a begginer and i got some cents in freerolls tournaments. Soon i hope play cardschat tournaments too.
Three times i broke my baby cents bankroll whith sports bettings and cash games... Last time with spin and go in pokerstars.
Just now i m afraid to try risk my cents. Do you think i m right or i ve to keep trying play this little money?
Thank you

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should continue playing freerolls until you reach $30-40 so you can start playing micro tournaments. Study some bankroll management(BRM). Jonathan Little started with $50 and never looked back. He’s also got get YouTube content and books to learn how to be successful at small stakes

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Hi. I m a begginer and i got some cents in freerolls tournaments. Soon i hope play cardschat tournaments too.
Three times i broke my baby cents bankroll whith sports bettings and cash games... Last time with spin and go in pokerstars.
Just now i m afraid to try risk my cents. Do you think i m right or i ve to keep trying play this little money?
Thank you

If you are afraid of losing pennies, you need to keep practicing.
Imagine how you would feel playing tournaments with buy-in of $3.30, $5.00 or $7.00.
I suggest you keep playing freerolls.:fight:

A

azoppina609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and please remember, we can't all live off of online poker.

I am sure gonna try though

:wavey:

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd tell you to continue growing slowly your bankroll before investing the few cents you won... Playing with fear is not optimal unfortunately.

Bankroll management is everything.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join the Cardschat Freeroll Club or go to work, learn poker strategy, manage your bankroll and make a deposit as soon as you're ready. Good luck :)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would suggest playing at americas cardroom/blackchip poker. There, they have some 1c/2c games with a maximum $1 buyin. Your money may last a tad bit longer than the $4 minimum buyin tables offered at other poker sites.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Keep playing freerolls and collect more money. A few cents is not yet a bankroll.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like for now the best suggestion would be for you to stick to freerolls to gain more confidence playing and to increase you bankroll. Once you start playing for money maybe start with 10 cent SNG’s.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, in theory you should wait playing freerolls until you have enough to be able to make good use of your bankroll choosing the buy-ins that are appropriate for your bankroll, when I started playing poker a long time ago I made that mistake of playing my winnings for after being in 0 again until I learned that I should accumulate a good amount of money to have some success in poker

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nature’s rule.

I am exactly at the same position. What I am trying to do besides playing small stakes isnto learn as much as I can. We first must learn how to walk before we lear how to fly, it’s nature’s rule.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just continuing to grind out freerolls and improving on your game is probably best, if it's currently in the cents then just slowly accumulate a big enough bankroll for bigger buyins. I would hold off on spending till I had atleast a few bucks but thats just me.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep building from freerolls...
If you are good at tournaments you can build a micro bankroll
from freeroll winnings and you will also gain confidence ni your
tournament skills.

Then start playing micro stakes MTTs to increase your bankroll.
Try accumulating and then play $1 or $2 MTT everytime you have enough.
The play is a bi more serious than in freerolls already on that level and a
single TOP5 finish gives you a big enough bankroll to keep playing on the
micro levels.

I would not switch to cash games as a beginner. Focus on MTT or
cash game until you are profitable and then you can add other poker
games and variants.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, no risk how can you play poker, so far, that no one knows, ahah .. of course it's worth the risk, choose the right one, your own strategy and play it ..

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just keep playing freeroll tournaments and one day you will get a big stack

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know your worries these cents were won
hardly from freerolls and can be easily gone in few games.Continue to plsy freerolls and have a bankroll that are feel comfortable and not afraid of playing with.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Make 2-3 $ freeroll money and play micro tournaments with them.Follow that path several times and success is garanted.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fear is part of the life. Do you need accept losses/gains because is a fundamental part of the game.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You finish your bankroll on freerolls at least up to $ 10 and then follow the rules of the bankroll to play for money. Your cents will not give you anything now.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you guys. I got 0.35 yesterday and now i wont bet my cents. Just keep trying freeroll until a solid baby bankroll.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

• Money is a wind, they come and go, the more trifle, it is necessary to play deliberately, set goals,learn,learn, learn...your victory is yet to come and on the way to them do not be afraid to spend a lot of pennies-you will not lose)!good luck!

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think youre in to big of a hurry. Win more freerolls and build enough bankroll for several buy ins then try micro buyins. Poker is easy to learn and difficult to master so take your time.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are trying to build a bankroll from zero, you probably should not be betting sports and playing spin and goes.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's why it is advisable to play the cash game only if you have enough BB available (50bb) so that it does not affect your level of play. At the beginning I was in the same state of play. But when you lose a lot of money in poker, you tend to get your head over for a few pennies anyway. In any case, you will have to bet at one time or another that you put them into play to hope to progress your banckroll. the best you can do is continue to train so you can better manage your next games.