Advice of "Irritate the enemy"

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's bet, You'll consider the occasion with the part where you can't be convinced using time thoroughly.
It's also useful to make an enemy impatient at the same time as it can be bet more right.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Always good to take time and think through decisions. On tv you see the pros doing this all of the time.

Many players get irritated if you take too long you see they type "zzzz". When they do that to me I take doubly long. Plenty of them tilt very easily and then you can take advantage of them.
When it's bet, You'll consider the occasion with the part where you can't be convinced using time thoroughly.
It's also useful to make an enemy impatient at the same time as it can be bet more right.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the idea of irritating your opponents based on how you bet, such as thinking that it's tough to face check-raises and therefore check-raising more often.

For me at least though, I prefer not purposefully taking extra time to bother players, particularly if it slows down a game with others in it too.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Well it surely gets me tilted.

I play for fun and relaxation these days and I want a fast game.

Some players either have a bad internet connection or play too many tables because they are so slow that I can get to the toilet and back before they have made their decision.

Not relaxing to play when my blood pressure goes over 200.