Adding to the bankroll?

gamingtouch

gamingtouch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone able to add more chips to their bankroll everyday? Instead of going into minus and loses after loses? I think its really impossible to do that by keeping and adding more to the bankroll. Any sharks out there might share with me a tip I am on the edge of leaving poker behind since my variable tactics don't work and no its not tilt either :)

I really would appreciate it if anyone could help me out since I am probably worse than a fish. :(

Ps Here are my status on my bankroll. I've lost 125 euros, I am running always low :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
gamingtouch

gamingtouch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its now goodbye

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank everyone here that I could entertain on Your odds thread and also thanks to those who accepted me on this great forum. Some are meant to play poker and some don't. Sick and tired of the 5th total bankroll bust. Only a miracle can make me a decent poker player. I wish everyone well with your holdem days . :D

S

ShoTyme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I add more chips? Win. How do you win? Learn to play better. How do you learn to play better? Read some books .How do you...

Good luck!

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gamingtouch, good afternoon.
I'm new too, my plans are to try make some bankroll with no money spend.
I no it's hard, and freerolls are so exausting and difficult, because the great numbers of players.
But we has a great numbers of freerolls too in the pokerstars, so i think a little patient, study, detication, i will be abble to do my bankroll, and to start play the SNGs.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest you change your focus. Play the GAME for fun. Fun can have many meanings, and in this case I suggest you learn to enjoy the whole process that is poker. Learning (never ending) should be enjoyable, even when you have problems 'getting it'.

While some will argue against this notion, learn how to advance via play money poker. And freerolls. Learn to enjoy the game. It may take longer to feel comfortable playing poker, but you'll get there.

I will use myself as an example; I won big ($12K +), but still have no problems playing play money poker! It is a GAME! It should NOT give you ulcers!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What level are you playing at? When you deposit, how much? Do you understand about good BRM? Do you worry about losing while you are at the tables? Like dj11 ask, do you play for fun? Do you call a lot of hands instead of folding a lot of them. After the flop, do you call bets with bottom pairs? Do you play low PPs out of position a lot or against big raises? Do you think players are bluffing all the time and trying to run you out with big raises or all in when you have those low PPs? Man there are so many questions you have to ask yourself to better your game. You said you don't tilt. That's great, but most players do until they learn to get it under control. That is hard to do, but when I did, my game turned around. Then I started to learn other things that helped my game. GL to you man. Believe me, you can win as you learn, but it's going to have to be with baby steps

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management