Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you manage to keep your chips when you have KK and the other player AA and by what signs can you recognize this?

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rarely for me - I don't typically back down with KK preflop. Sometimes I spike a King

G

greenman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a cooler moment. You just play your game.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its just one of those situations, If your aggressive you will lose more times than you win. Make them spend a little and hope to flop a K

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally no. odds are against me to begin with!

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't recognise KK or AA it's same card to play how

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they have the AA's then they have it. I am not folding KK to anything pre-flop. People usually play AK, QQ+ the same way and if that is there range, then my KK is a 54% to 40% favorite over time. Yes, I will lose, but on that range I am a winner over time. If I take out the AKos then it is 48 to 44 in KK favor. So seeing that, folding shouldn't be an option unless you know exactly they have AA.

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the villain has it AA and you have it KK, then if you have to call first, then you can raise it from the minimum stack if the will all enters. So you understand that he has AA Then your choice is to suicide or fold it.
And this is your luck If u call all in and win

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way to know for sure they have AA, I aint ever folding KK, I've had horrible gut feelings in the past and been right about it but its just a what can ya do situation.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose almost every time in that situation, never folding kings. It’s a cooler, and I can’t do anything about it.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But it rarely happens...I believe all pairs have a chance of winning...And in percentages of course aces...

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you manage to keep your chips when you have KK and the other player AA and by what signs can you recognize this?

I get about 50/50 on average if I go all in. So I prefer to play couples

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if you never get away from KK preflop, its not going to an issue, because your opponents dont get away either. So its just a wash in the long run. But in some rare situations you can consider folding KK preflop, if there is crazy action in early position, and especially if you have HUD-data pointing to a nitty opponent.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're probably talking about MTTs but if we're talking about micro cash games, especially nl2 and nl5, you just can tell that someone has AA by the way they play.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet on kings, I have hope in the deck there are 2 more kings or a flush. All is not lost.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can only guess what the enemy has. I can only fold two kings if there is an ace on the table and the opponent is active.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general there is no sign that can help you avoid this situation and not waste your chips. anything you can do to fix it. it is to accumulate a stack which will allow you not to bust because of this confrontation and to continue to play the part in the hope of being able to raise your stack again.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before the flop it is difficult to bounce that hand just depending on the situation, but normally there is nothing to do, a simple crash is not won