Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In a hand with AA pre-flop, in $ 0.10 turbo tournaments, the best option is to go All In?

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a hand with AA pre-flop, in $ 0.10 turbo tournaments, the best option is to go All In?
I think it is better to raise 3-4BB even in these small turbo tournaments and if someone does a reraise then all in.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in party bedut I 4bet when I am the first speaker with AA and raise to 5 bet or 9 bet according to the profile of the player who has already bet before me. on the other hand in the middle and at the end of the game. I prefer all-in preflop especially if I have already done it with other hands. because my opponents tend to call when they don't believe you.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on position, where you are I tournament, stack sizes, etc. Main thing is you want to to raise enough so you will only be heads up. The more players the more likely they will crack your aces. AA is only good preflop. Most like you will still only have one pair after flop.

Best of luck.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for the posts.

I was playing in a line, trying to inflate my pot, but I almost always ended up losing on the river.

But in fact, there are many other variants to count such as stacks, position, and without a doubt that trying to keep as many opponents as possible can increase the chances of winning the hand.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I always play pocket AA all in.Lost hand AA after all in hurts me less than loss after betting.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA i always play slow ..if dont hit A on the flop or turn i get fold this hand is very dangerous to lose your bankroll..

K

KobeisBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I like to slow play AA preflop if its 2 or 3 ways. Anymore and I Jam.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a .10, youre getting called very light. Get it in pre and max out your value for your hand.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we consider this tournament immensely, then perhaps this will be the right strategy. There are many players who go all in with a weaker hand.