Which hands should I raise with again before the flop?:confused:

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both

The idea is you want to scare other bigger hands out before they get a straight or better.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completely, It depends on the situation of the place.

How long many elements can be taken into consideration indicates the height of the quality of the player.

But, You force yourself.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, All in, KK fold.
Sell your house. Go to PS high limits with all your money. Wait for AA. Go All in. Use the "cash out" option. Easy money...

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the best hand for all in....what are u wait:cool:

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I try to knock out a weak hand by raising preflop to make it easier to orientate.

theheeb1984

theheeb1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which hands should I raise with again before the flop?:confused:

This is a difficult question to answer as it depends on your position, the ranges of other players on the table, your perceived aggression, pot size or timing of tournament, and many other factors. Please take the course Become a Winning Player in 30 days and you will have a better understanding even after the first 7 videos of what I am talking about.

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

For AA and KK, I would always suggest a re-raise if there is more than 2 players in the hand as you want to try to isolate a bit to reduce the variance of other hands beating yours. If 2 players or less, it depends on the pot size for me and if I am trying to have them both in the hand to increase the pot.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you raise preflop. it's not just because you have a good hand. but it's also to push your opponents to fold poorer hands preflop. the hands you should bet with depends on your position at the tables it also has other factors that come into play including your betting frequency and your image at the table. here is a chart that can help identify which hands you can play with depending on your position.

utg-306556.jpg

co-opening-range-602251.jpg

otb-opening-range-567673.jpg