a good book

moura21071981

moura21071981

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good morning my brothers from cardschat, i would like to know, if anyone has any indication of a good book to read related to poker strategy, thank you very much everyone !!!:bandit:

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good morning my brothers from cardschat, i would like to know, if anyone has any indication of a good book to read related to poker strategy, thank you very much everyone !!!:bandit:

Thank you for posting
Dara O’Kearney Author Poker Satellite Strategy

Dara also has a thread here on cardschat so you get to ask book related questions.

Hope this helps

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Harrington on hold em is a good book as well as Doyle’s super system (I believe it’s called that or something similar).

Another option is watching Twitch streamers like the Staples brothers or Jeff Gross. You see their hands and they comment on what they’re thinking and why they make the moves they do. You can even watch their old streams and pause it when you see what they have and think about what you would do and then see if it matches what they do.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excelling at No Limit Hold’em and Applications of No Limit Hold’em for advanced players

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for dummies and Texas Hold'em for dummies.

And no, I'm not kidding. It's actually a good place to start for beginning or novice players. They explain a lot of poker concepts in simple, easy to understand language.