re: Poker & 8-tabling 50nl
Just downloaded and watched, I'll probably watch it again when I'm more awake, had to get up at like 7am this morning so this is the 21st hour in a row I've been awake.
What I did notice:
- you get AQ a lot, and you play it extremely aggressive
- when you say you have a TAG image at the beginning of each HH post, you're really not kidding. I think I just watched "how to play textbook TAG poker 101". Really solid play, and it seems it's been working for you.
- I know you told me from my video that my bets were on the small side, and now I understand why. I thought yours were on the high side. Most of them there was no problem I saw, but a few times I thought you were betting more than necessary simply for information. I really don't feel like going back tonight, feel like my head's gonna explode, but I'll definitely watch tomorrow and ask about the specific hands.
- $50nl players are a LOT looser and more aggressive than $10nl players, except for the checking the quads, no idea what he was doing there
- good music for the most part
Thanks for posting the video.