7card stud

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not really familiar with this poker format yet, I've only played a hi-lo 7stud tournament once, find the high-low concept confusing.

But I'm interested in this format since I got in a bad flow in playing tournaments or cash games, and I thought that perhaps this is more played with skill and less gambling? Or are most of it playing stud also casual players?
Is the variance higher or lower in comparison to normal mtt or cash games (as u can play stud in cash games too). I'm not aware of any poker pros that play stud, probably a lot more play omaha but that's really not my thing. Would love to hear some thoughts and answers.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm not really familiar with this poker format yet, I've only played a hi-lo 7stud tournament once, find the high-low concept confusing.

But I'm interested in this format since I got in a bad flow in playing tournaments or cash games, and I thought that perhaps this is more played with skill and less gambling? Or are most of it playing stud also casual players?
Is the variance higher or lower in comparison to normal mtt or cash games (as u can play stud in cash games too). I'm not aware of any poker pros that play stud, probably a lot more play omaha but that's really not my thing. Would love to hear some thoughts and answers.

Hello dear Lieutenant!
I myself do not understand this game very well, the initial entrances to the hand, when to stop or continue in time. but I like this format. I want to master this game.
it seems to me that the variance here is almost the same as in other games.
professionals play these games.
good luck at the tables!:)