6 etiquette tips for online poker
I read a really nice text about being a lord or lady in the online poker tables, I will summarize here:
1) Never offend another player, no matter if he has a good hand or you suffered a bad bet, offend the villain does not bring the money back.
2) Do not talk about a poker hand you are not involved. I suffered in this freeroll at BetOnline
's terrible because you feel intimidated. Poker is a solitary strategy game comment to the end of the rally.
3) Do not be abusive or no use of swearing in the chat. You need to comment?
4) Do not give hints of hands you may have fold. This is almost the same as the 2nd but has the issue you disrupt other players.
5) Try not too much wind to make decisions, especially before the flop. I know it may be their strategy to destabilize the opponent, but he's too rude to the table, online poker is good because it is agility.
6) Do not "slowroll" (slow play) on your opponent. He won the hand? Immediately end the call, the opponent can now enter the tilt, with the loss of the chips, so that irritate the poor twice.
Leave your opinion?