Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
basic question for who understand PLO (pot limit omaha) i don't play that style of game for long time :hmmmm:

I recently played a pot limit omaha tournament, a guy make a 4 of a kind, and other guy make a flush, in plo, flush wins vs. 4 of a kind:questionm

because in normal texas hold'em, flush lose - thanks for read and reply

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m sure quad wins against all flushes that isn’t a straight/royal flush. This is the same in PLO and NLHE

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
basic question for who understand PLO (pot limit omaha) i don't play that style of game for long time :hmmmm:

I recently played a pot limit omaha tournament, a guy make a 4 of a kind, and other guy make a flush, in plo, flush wins vs. 4 of a kind:questionm

because in normal texas hold'em, flush lose - thanks for read and reply

Quads beat a flush in PLO.

Remember, you must only use two cards from your hand and the other three from the community cards.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In omaha you are only required to use 2 of your 4 cards, no more, no less. So in this case the person had a 4 in his hand and 3 on the table, or three 4 in his hand and one on the table or even four 4 in his hand but only 2 is used. Next time try to post the history of the hand that is easier to answer your question or until the image of the end of the hand.

Full Flush Poker