[2018/2019] Training Site, books, etc.

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For someone looking to improve their live $1/$3 full ring game, or microstakes 6-max fundamentals, what are some resources you would recommend, paid or free, in 2018/2019?

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a good coach and work on one thing at a time if you try changing your whole game too fast you will fail every time be prepared to lose before you win

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For someone looking to improve their live $1/$3 full ring game, or microstakes 6-max fundamentals, what are some resources you would recommend, paid or free, in 2018/2019?

Hi3betfish

I see one question you have answered yourself, you are in the best training site, you could be. My main advice would be to head over to the cash games analysis area ----> here and join in the fun. I would recommend seeing what others are posting, and get some opinions on your play too. I believe there is also a group you can join, with members from here, where I think they discuss topics and different areas of the cash game. (Via Skype or something similar).

Next you just got to put the hours in and once you get to about 25K hands played you will have a better idea, of your needed areas of improvement, and your strong points.

Good luck

P

PharCyde007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Books

I reccomend doyle brunsons Super systems or anything by daniel negranyu he is one of the best poker players i believe in the world and his strategy is to talk to players to get information he is a genuis. :elefant:

N

newbypoker777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try using "Poker-Fighter"

I'm using this App for quite some time (already purchased the 1 year premium account) and I enjoy every minute of it.
It actually divides the different levels of the game and different board textures in various positions and it actually explains the right moves and even allows you to accumilate points when you do the right decisions.
It also allows me to play every level as many times as I want - and the cards/boards always changes (it's not a limited number of scenarios).
Looks like a new revolution within the Poker Trainers era

It has a desktop version and also available on Android/IOS. IYou can also try out limited versions for free.

Good luck!

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For live cash upswingpoker would be the best to use to learn from