$2.40 bankroll, what is good tourney in this bankroll?
Oh Hello guys, I'm a new member on here XD.
Basically, I have some self rules about playing poker
1, I won't play Cash game (espically Zoom)(Because I lose a lot of money while play zoom)
2. If My bankroll completely runs out, I quit the poker or do 1 year cooldown
3. I won't deposit any money to poker site
(at least, now)
So. In conclusion, I tried to rise my bankroll playing tournament, however, It's too hard to me...
Anyways, As I said above, I tried to find a good tournaments. Currently, I usually play 0.1 360man turbo, 0.25 45man or 90man, or 0.11 MTT (which has 1 hour late registration)
However, I can't get a profit... and these tourneys have some cons
1. 0.1 360m turbo. : Yeah, If I won this tourney - I would get 6.80$. however, blind rising speed is incredibly fast, So this tourney has huge variance
2. 0.25 45 man reg : Standard 0.25 tourney, however, this type of tourney takes a long time -.- Plus, Most of users which survives until middle stage is regulars. Plus, When I bust out on 8th place..... oh ... T.T
3. MTT : definitely If I won this tourney, I would got a lot of money, however, It's true that I can't win this tourney easily..
Hmm.. So, what is the best tourney in this bankroll situation? ($2.40)
MTT, STT, Spin and Go
? or freerolls
? (but freeroll is really hard too)
P.S I use pokerDB. (Freeware HUD program)