АА

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket Aces are the best starting hand in hold'em, but many players mis-play it.
Aces are often bits and if you play with them carelessly, you can lose a big pot. The purpose of this article is to teach the reader to profit from this combination.
Do not limp with AA on your hands
It should be understood that pocket aces are not the hand that plays well against several opponents; the ideal situation is to be heads up on the flop. That's why you should not limp in early position. In the end, limping can lead to the fact that you can face a lot of opponents on the flop; then how to find out when to throw off your hand in response to any significant actions of the players (unless, of course, you have not reached the set
Another situation that may occur due to limping is the raising of another player. When faced with such a raise, many players re-raise, thereby giving a signal to the opponent that they have a monster hand. Agree, what else can have a person who came limping and twisting the raiser?
In 9 cases out of 10 people doing this move have a monster on their hands. In such a situation, it's better to call a raise, this will give opponents to understand that you have a good hand, but will not give an idea of its actual strength, which can help determine the strength of the rivals' hands if they call.

Attachments

• para_tuzov.jpg
    para_tuzov.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 69
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket Aces are the best starting hand in hold'em, but many players mis-play it.
Aces are often bits and if you play with them carelessly, you can lose a big pot. The purpose of this article is to teach the reader to profit from this combination.
It should be understood that pocket aces are not the hand that plays well against several opponents; the ideal situation is to be heads up on the flop. That's why you should not limp in early position. In the end, limping can lead to the fact that you can face a lot of opponents on the flop; then how to find out when to throw off your hand in response to any significant actions of the players (unless, of course, you have not reached the set
Another situation that may occur due to limping is the raising of another player. When faced with such a raise, many players re-raise, thereby giving a signal to the opponent that they have a monster hand. Agree, what else can have a person who came limping and twisting the raiser?
In 9 cases out of 10 people doing this move have a monster on their hands. In such a situation, it's better to call a raise, this will give opponents to understand that you have a good hand, but will not give an idea of its actual strength, which can help determine the strength of the rivals' hands if they call.
well, I think that many already have a gaming experience with AA.
This hand can fall and lose value in large banks, where many players entered the bank.
this is not uncommon.
if with AA immediately all into battle, you can not make a profit, because everyone does the reset. situations a lot.
play this hand is necessary in a real situation to see the picture at the table.
I think so?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One key advice with pocket aces don't slow play it because it always backfires as well be aware your opponent aggressiveness to prevent hidden hand beats like two pairs straights and flushes.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think one of the most important lessons a new poker player can learn is that just because you're dealt AA doesn't mean you won. So many times AA gets cracked by flushes or straights because player, myself included, overplay them on wet boards. You can never just play the cards you're dealt poker is way too complex for that

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pocket aces in a way to be in hand to hand the ideal is not to let many see the flop and if you see many and know that it is just a simple pair:dancing2:

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if im in a heads up situation after 1 raise im all in all the time but if there are 3 or 4 all ins in front of me im considering folding were im in in a toournement late in the game with a heavy or short stack hopefully im getting in good heads up!!!!!!

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A non-standard play with AA that can work is limping with it preflop if you are very certain an opponent after you will raise, then you can opt to 3-bet.

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the situation, on the size of the stack if this tournament, in most cases would have waited for the flop and then looked at the situation. maybe made a small raise. if someone reraised i twisted so that he put all in. mostly i play on this way

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes, I agree with AA, it is necessary to play aggressively, but in any case it is not a combination of cards and, of course, not nuts, we must remember this !!! yesterday I lost three times all-in playing one on one and having AA !!! it was definitely not my day !!!!

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play agressive. Limping might work for the opponent as well.

S

santiago matias

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
AA are always welcome
and player must learn how to play them
its depends on position, number of players, tournament or cash game, stc....

K

Kiritoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Know your opponents well. If they are passive, always raise to make the pot big and stack them off. If they are regulars, try to trap them or play it sneaky. Try to maximize the profits when you got AAs or premium hands will always make you a winning player.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA as the hand but strong to start in poker I play very aggressive because they do not want to play against many opponents so already eliminate some betting self then try to extract the maximum who remains on the table

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

If my bank is good, I'll slow play.

If my bank is the pits, it's all-in with those rascals.

I am overall at 57% win of 40 tries with over 50% wins in every position except the BTN. Gotta figure out why there.

Good luck with these. I got a deck of cards, dealt the other player 2, I kept 2 aces out and went through the flop-turn-river to see who would win. That helps me to be able to fold, if things don't go right....and sometimes....they don't. :rolleyes:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know one thing that you can not go limp with this hand. You must make a raise of at least 4bb so that the small card is cut off.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a lot of people state that with pocket aces, you typically want to isolate against a single opponent. Mike Caro suggests a different strategy. He states that playing against multiple opponents will win you as much or more money that pushing opponents out of the hand. He states that you can raise, but that the intent of your raise should be to get players to call, not fold.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is how you play pocket aces. TRY TO GET ALL THE MONEY IN PRE-FLOP.

Post flop they are just a pair of aces. Their main weakness is they have a lot of pull.

K

kgilbz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't the goal to induce and get it all in when holding AA?

Easier said than done, I know :p

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're deep stack eventually you'll have to slow play your large pairs if not it will weaken your limp range. This is something that needs to be don't with caution and if you find yourself in a bad spot post flop folding is an option. AA aren't always going to be the winning hand and you need to learn discipline and allow yourself to fold this hand if your read is that you're behind. Now limping frequently will for sure hurt you're game but you have to put that hand in all your ranges to remain balanced