re: Poker & 10 mistakes that make you lose money at poker
Originally Posted by Rony Mota
1 - Lack of focus
2 - Do not control the ego
3 - Do not handle the bankroll
4 - Enter Tilt
5 - Playing out of position
6 - Do not pay attention to the stacks
7 - Range inappropriate
8 - Leave to extract value
9 - Bluff without logic
10 - Be very passive
We will discuss each of the errors ?
Find this one in "The Eight Mistakes in Poker
" by David Sklansky
1. Checking when you should bet.
2. Betting when you should check.
3. Calling when you should fold
4. Calling when you should raise
5. Folding when you should call.
6. Folding when you should raise.
7. Raising when you should call.
8. Raising when you should fold.
..... and like you write, playing out of position/