Withdraws?

S

Shawnus33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How easy or hard is it to withdraw you winnings? Any sites better then others?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
How easy or hard is it to withdraw you winnings? Any sites better then others?

888 is definitely the worst cause they are probably the only site where it takes 3+ days to get your money while in others after withdrawal money arrives pretty much in the same day :cool:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on what you make deposits on the card there is a time limit of up to 7 working days, the system output almost immediately during the day, and so on almost all sites!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To be honest I am using a e-wallet , skrill , PS and partypoker are ridiculously fast(sometimes less than 24h).On 888 and ACR with the same method it may takes up to 48h+ but never had an issue!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I managed withdraw at pokerstars without major problems. I recommend.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basically, I do not have any problems with the withdrawal of funds. To do this, I use the Skrill payment system. Usually, a withdrawal request can be processed from 3 to 5 days. And withdrawals from Skrill's payment system to my bank card can take from 2 to 7 days.

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ask you to consider that each site has its own rules for withdrawing money! and different withdrawal methods have their withdrawal time! To do this, check with the support service these moments as there are different pitfalls!