Withdrawals and failure

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, friends!:wavey: I noticed that as soon as I withdraw money from P.S many months of failure immediately haunt me)for a very long time I can’t win anything at all.Of course, I could be wrong, but it happened doubtful more than once.PS is my favorite room, I don’t have any claims to them.But something tells me it's not a coincidence.I want to ask you, you did not notice this or is it just my fantasies?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are not the only one.from a lot of people I have heard such a complaint but really it is not proven.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
at the beginning of the fall I made a cashout. the funds I left for the game I lost. but I don't blame the PS. it's my fault.:(

dnevnikpokerista

dnevnikpokerista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps only your fantasies I have all normally

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantasy or not, the solution is easy:

Do not withdraw!:D

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are all far-fetched fantasies.
A cashout is usually done after a certain period of a successful game, a correction in the form of a downstreak is quite natural:)

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do believe that most online sites will favour frequent (high cash in) player accounts over non frequent (low cash in / free cash). Maybe i am just biased on the situation. Can’t trust computer software, as people can tweak code / change algorithms to suit their needs. Don’t get me wrong i still enjoy playing online, but i feel i am at a slight disadvantage.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should ask yourself what would happen if you had deposited more everyday with the same bad luck. Would you feel the same way about the unfortunate hands or would you think nothing of it? Same things goes for if you had not cashed out. What would you connect the bad streak with?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do believe that most online sites will favour frequent (high cash in) player accounts over non frequent (low cash in / free cash). ....... i feel i am at a slight disadvantage.

Is this because you're a good player?

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is this because you're a good player?

I hope so. [emoji13] although i do make some blundering mistakes quite frequently. My point being that my ITM/Lose ratio seems to be much higher when playing live poker as opposed to online.

The way i see it is its like any other computer game. Cheat codes can be used, system bugs, glitches etc. General knowledge of the algorithms to assist you in knowing when you will win a had pre flop. I’d love to trust online poker, but the odds are against us all in one way or another.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Today I tried to make a withdrawal and I received an email where my withdrawal is denied because I have a relationship with another player who has problems with the room and I am a lonely player who has no relationship apart from playing with players at the table and Good relationship of the members of CardsChat who are very good. There is always an excuse not to really pay I don't understand. Did any of you have the same thing?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think this is a simple coincidence and no more. I have never noticed this, and in my opinion, reliable sites will not deceive players.
Good luck.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi.
I think this is a simple coincidence and no more. I have never noticed this, and in my opinion, reliable sites will not deceive players.
Good luck.

I'm waiting for the support response, because I never really had any relationship with any other player.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I tried to make a withdrawal and I received an email where my withdrawal is denied because I have a relationship with another player who has problems with the room and I am a lonely player who has no relationship apart from playing with players at the table and Good relationship of the members of CardsChat who are very good. There is always an excuse not to really pay I don't understand. Did any of you have the same thing?
Did you ask them what kind of player they are?Strange, you can’t withdraw money, but you can play.Sense then play.I think there is a solution to this problem, PS didn’t come up with this for sure.The truth is yours

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The universe conspires against those who want to withdraw money from poker well earned :D:D. It happened to me but I try not to think that way because it should stop playing online. Good but I'm not the only one who thinks that hurts us that we won sofware followed:D:D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Whatever you believe to be true will be true for you. Your mind will look for any evidence for you to rationalise your thinking.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My psychoanalysis is this - you withdraw because you have been winning and are feeling confident enough to start again with a small bankroll. After all, you did it once so you should be able to do it again, right?

Wrong. The problem is - most of us don't have a lot of control over whether we win or lose. Luck is usually the determining factor. BUT, you are playing as if that isn't the case. We all do it. Everybody says be aggressive. Well, that only works at a table full of passive nits. And that just doesn't happen that much. The rest of the time your 2nd/3rd best hand or your 8/9 out draw gets played against and beat by better. AA is an underdog against 72o on a 72X flop.

So, my advice is, if you withdraw - continue playing at low enough stakes so that your reduced bankroll can survive the inevitable peaks and valleys. The valleys ARE INEVITABLE and are most noticeable when your bankroll is short.

Last edited:
J

Jjcozzetto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My psychoanalysis is this - you withdraw because you have been winning and are feeling confident enough to start again with a small bankroll. After all, you did it once so you should be able to do it again, right?

Wrong. The problem is - most of us don't have a lot of control over whether we win or lose. Luck is usually the determining factor. BUT, you are playing as if that isn't the case. We all do it. Everybody says be aggressive. Well, that only works at a table full of passive nits. And that just doesn't happen that much. The rest of the time your 2nd/3rd best hand or your 8/9 out draw gets played against and beat by better. AA is an underdog against 72o on a 72X flop.

So, my advice is, if you withdraw - continue playing at low enough stakes so that your reduced bankroll can survive the inevitable peaks and valleys. The valleys ARE INEVITABLE and are most noticeable when your bankroll is short.
What would be a good amount for a bank roll?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I'd have to agree with the psychoanalysis part.... ALSO >> it is most often that the player is blessed on the sunny side of variance & interpret these results as being a good player with expectations of it happening regularly for them. Then reality hits.... with the dips & valleys (& Olympic ski jumps).