DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
First time when I cashout from ACR with money gram option , and really I didn't had any problem with it , but when I tried to cashout once again with the same option Money Gram. Since I had some problems, because I recieve the confirmation email , and I going to the money gram office , and they said the money are send , but they are on another country , and really this is not my mistake , because when I registred my account I put my country. I am disappointed of their mistake. I already send a message to the support , and they reply to me , and they said "Please notice this might take some time than expected because of eastern celebrations in Latin America"
I want to ask if someone had the same problem as me? Really this already is a long time , because when I made my first cash out it tooks like 3 days.
Thanks.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get your money late, you are doing well. ACR tries to treat us well.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
First time when I cashout from ACR with money gram option , and really I didn't had any problem with it , but when I tried to cashout once again with the same option Money Gram. Since I had some problems, because I recieve the confirmation email , and I going to the money gram office , and they said the money are send , but they are on another country , and really this is not my mistake , because when I registred my account I put my country. I am disappointed of their mistake. I already send a message to the support , and they reply to me , and they said "Please notice this might take some time than expected because of eastern celebrations in Latin America"
I want to ask if someone had the same problem as me? Really this already is a long time , because when I made my first cash out it tooks like 3 days.
Thanks.

Hi, under normal circumstances, payouts are processed the day after they are requested, however all payouts are subject to review, and may take up to 15 business days to process. But, normally thats not the case. You can check it here . I sent your case to the withdrawal department to see if we can expedite it, once I have an update I will let you know.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR has been on top of payouts for me. But get bitcoin if you want a fast and convenient way to deposit and withdrawal.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have not experienced any problems with ACR as of this date. Sounds like an anomaly with your payout. I hope you get your money as soon as possible :)