withdraw Betonline

C

crazyjess

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just noticed that the withdrawl options at Betonline are very limited, and when you want to make a bank transer, the minimum is 500 Dollars? Is this true? I have never seen this anywhere. :eek:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just noticed that the withdrawl options at Betonline are very limited, and when you want to make a bank transer, the minimum is 500 Dollars? Is this true? I have never seen this anywhere. :eek:

You can use bitcoin to withdraw for free and only $20 min, moneygram transfer with min of $50 with varying fee depending on amount, you can get a check by mail or bank wire but is with the $500 min.

Your best bet is to setup a bitcoin account and get payouts that way as they are free and only have to do $20 minimum, and it's fast.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitcoin.... Just use coinbase... super easy. From coinbase to your bank.

D

Dach Poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can use bitcoin to withdraw for free and only $20 min, moneygram transfer with min of $50 with varying fee depending on amount, you can get a check by mail or bank wire but is with the $500 min.

Your best bet is to setup a bitcoin account and get payouts that way as they are free and only have to do $20 minimum, and it's fast.

Are you saying that BOL does not charge any fee for a payout in bitcoin? How do you convert bitcoin to spendable cash?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
One day people will wake up in the morning and find that bitcoin and other funny money set ups will be long gone with everyone's real cash.

:(

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I win some here I always get 50.00 via neteller without problem ... if you win money in freeroll you have to make deposit to withdraw and fulfill the rolover in the value of the deposit .... simple when you play and you can win

frederixo

frederixo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I withdraw from freeroll , and no problem, i recivied verry fast in skrill

UberKadet

UberKadet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can anyone setup a bitcoin account and if so, what is required to do so ? any credit card will work ? also whats the conversion of bitcoin to usd ?

UberKadet

UberKadet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think that will happen. from the current trends more ppl are moving towards bitcoin. but it does scare me that anything is possible ..and money could be lost.