Who has the smallest deposit requirement

I

Iraqvet25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just curious if anyone knows, if any of these poker rooms have like a $5 deposit option

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just curious if anyone knows, if any of these poker rooms have like a $5 deposit option
Well, PokerKing(the same network as ACR and BlackChipPoker) has a minimum deposit of 5$ using skrill/neteller/EcoPaiz/Bitcoin. Also as I remember, CoinPoker doesn't have any minimum limits for depositing funds at all.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
unibet has "Bank Transfer" option which allows you to deposit literally any amount of money even 0.01€ if you want to. But it's manual transfer so it basically means it takes 2 days to arrive to their bank account and then they have to manually process the money to your playing account.

So it takes 2 BANK days to get that IBAN transfer to get to their bank account. And then it depends on whether how fast they process it but it can take maxinum of 1 additional day for that. Probably doesn't matter if it's weekday or not since they probably have weekend workers there... at least they have Trustly team working even on Sundays

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by the way,i've just checked my Unibet account,in available deposit methods I see WebMoney with 5$ minimum
a63e97c87cdd78d771b5c8ff5ab49574.png

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are options without any deposit to play and you can win from the free tournaments. I prefer that way , because you have 100% just to win :D

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are options without any deposit to play and you can win from the free tournaments. I prefer that way , because you have 100% just to win :D

I think, most sites have a 10$ minimum deposit. And if even that is to much, they I agree, that people are better off starting with freerolls. There are people winning around 100$ per month just from the CC freerolls, if they have reached the platinum level and play on multible sites. If on the other hand you want to build up a bankroll from a deposit, it makes no sense to start with less than 70-100$. With 5$ or even 10$ you would need to play something like 10c SnGs, and it would just take forever to get the roll growing.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unibet has "Bank Transfer" option which allows you to deposit literally any amount of money even 0.01€ if you want to. But it's manual transfer so it basically means it takes 2 days to arrive to their bank account and then they have to manually process the money to your playing account.

So it takes 2 BANK days to get that IBAN transfer to get to their bank account. And then it depends on whether how fast they process it but it can take maxinum of 1 additional day for that. Probably doesn't matter if it's weekday or not since they probably have weekend workers there... at least they have Trustly team working even on Sundays

Lol, I was gonna mention unibet as min 5eu deposit.. Their paypal deposit option is easy too, doesn't work on bwin/partypoker for some reason, min deposit with that is 10eu though, 10$ is the normal min deposit on poker sites. And who would make a bank transfer for 0.01eu lmao

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure about this one. Can you make it 25 dollars instead of 5? There seem to be more of these options around.

D

Donkmaster_Flex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline and sb claim a 20 minimum for crypto deposits. If you pick btc, eth, or Ltc type in 20$ then send literally any amount and you’ll get credited for it. I’ve done it with .0001 btc and my account was credited in like 15 mins with ~1.50$

Hope that helps