Who knows the poker room-Good Day 4 Play?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello everybody! Respond, who knows the poker room-Good Day 4 Play, and what should I do if they have not been withdrawing money for more than a month, although I have fulfilled all of their conditions ?.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You would do it right if you passed this poker room. Continue to contact their administration with courtesy. And try to bring information about your problem to participants in various poker forums. Image degradation is practically the only thing they are really afraid of.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the worst poker rooms, if not the worst #1, and everyone knows this. You should have not started playing there and should have tried another sites. Why do you read the other players' pesponces in internet after playing there for a while and not before doing it? That is your main mistake.

All you can do now is to

1) stay in touch with the support trying to figure out what's wrong with your account,
2) blame this site at poker forums and ruin their reputation (though I guess you can't ruin this any more, the reputation is already broken),
3) wait for their excellent mood to withdraw to you your money,
4) and finally - maybe this choice is the best if the amount is not that much for you - forget about this poker room for good and never advise anyone to play there.