What Poker Room is the best with promo code?

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!
I need to make my first deposit and I am analyzing what room is the best at the moment.
I was thinking about BCP or 888 poker;but I want to know your oppinions about withdraws methods at these rooms.Have you ever found difficulties at these rooms?
And plese what promocode is avaliable this month?

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone!
I need to make my first deposit and I am analyzing what room is the best at the moment.
I was thinking about BCP or 888 poker;but I want to know your oppinions about withdraws methods at these rooms.Have you ever found difficulties at these rooms?
And plese what promocode is avaliable this month?

CardsChat already have a very informative page devoted to advertising the best rooms for deposit bonuses and how they rate...

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

Hope this Helps You... I'm sure if you use site search option you'll see many threads asking which Poker room/Platform is best and most will be in favor of PokerStars as one of many others they play regularly...

It seems the more players at one platform the more game play action is acquired...

Good Luck hope you have awesome journey into the poker world...

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are some poker rooms (like partypokeror 888) where you have access to restricted freerolls if you are signed from especific sites.