What method do you use to withdrawal from ACR?

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested in finding out how most people make withdrawals from ACR. I tried a check withdrawal and it didn't work for me, I'm from the US. I don't have any crypto accounts but, I'm thinking about trying it out so, any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. How much do you pay in fees with the method that you user?

Thanks for any insight that you can provide.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm interested in finding out how most people make withdrawals from ACR. I tried a check withdrawal and it didn't work for me, I'm from the US. I don't have any crypto accounts but, I'm thinking about trying it out so, any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. How much do you pay in fees with the method that you user?

Hi, we highly recommend our players to cashing out through Bitcoin, is the easiest and fastest way to withdrawal your funds, check this short and educational video to learn how to do it here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1246958341408141312

Thanks for choosing us and wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bitcoin fees do change with the amount. I have only used it once for an ACR deposit and not keen on it. If I make another one soon I will make a note of the fees. Cannot remember if they were around 3% but might be completely wrong.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started using skrill, but then they removed that option, now I am using bitcon, I use coinbase, it is very easy to use.
If anyone has doubts about how to make a withdrawal using coinbase, you can send me an mp, and I will help you.;)

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

BTC is the best, I've pulled out $700 from ACR when BTC was $6500 and left them in the wallet, now BTC approaches to 10K per coin. NNNICE!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I use bitcoin. It is very fast and convenient. I also used the Skrill payment system, but it is not available now. Now that I have tried using bitcoin, I believe it is the fastest and most reliable method for withdrawing funds.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am using crypto withdrawal. I withdraw bitcoins or litecoins to my e-wallet and then, through paypal I send the money to my bank account. That's the way I do it.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Useful topic!

I also have problems with ACR / BCP payments. Skrill is available at all Poker Rooms except here! I don’t use bitcoin, but I have to change that in the future!

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am using crypto withdrawal. I withdraw bitcoins or litecoins to my e-wallet and then, through paypal I send the money to my bank account. That's the way I do it.

Which e-wallet do you use?

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
36 hrs, withdrawing BTC on ACR - still waiting. They did say 24hrs, certainly not an issue yet, but will let this thread know when it goes through.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I get a check, I live in the USA. my bank (Chase) cashed them no problem. Do you not have a bank a account ? The checks are from a third party in canada if I remember right.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I dont make withdrawals from ACR but then again i dont play there either :hmmmm2:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use an e-wallet called pay4fun, but I don't know if it's available in US. It's a good e-wallet and in 1 day I have the money in my bank account.

W

wstclair777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get a check, I live in the USA. my bank (Chase) cashed them no problem. Do you not have a bank a account ? The checks are from a third party in Canada if I remember right.

Yeah, they are still third party checks from Canada. Chase will still cash them but, I don't bank with Chase, they are not local for me. Both of the banks that I use will not take them but, that's ok Bitcoin is looking pretty good.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Hi,

I use ecopayz!

for me, it is the most practical and quickest way, because practically all rooms that I play accept this method for deposit and withdrawal.

hope that help
GL :)

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I use Jaxx - its a google chrome add on - so very easy to set up.

Still haven't received my withdraw yet - so much for 24 hours. But I am sure after their "changes" on the MTT schedule they getting lots of withdraw requests.

I used to play - 8-10 MTTs per day at ACR, think I played 3 (paid for) mtts all of last week. A joke.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am from Ukraine, I have a visa card and I withdraw from it. Withdrawals took place in about 1 week

L

landino67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdraw from ACR

I always go with bit coins. Download bitcoin trading App buy with normal currency and use that app for online poker safe and discrete

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I use Jaxx - its a google chrome add on - so very easy to set up.

Still haven't received my withdraw yet - so much for 24 hours. But I am sure after their "changes" on the MTT schedule they getting lots of withdraw requests.

I used to play - 8-10 MTTs per day at ACR, think I played 3 (paid for) mtts all of last week. A joke.

Been opening my Jaxx wallet every couple of hours and checking the balance - hadn't changed for a while. Today it did an update and there ACR's deposit was, done a few days ago. In fact the day after I requested it. Top marks!

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I get a check, I live in the USA. my bank (Chase) cashed them no problem. Do you not have a bank a account ? The checks are from a third party in Canada if I remember right.
I get checks too. I deposit in the bank with a teller, the machine won't recognize a foreign check.