WeFinancial visa card

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who here has heard of this particular card? I'm guessing most of northern canada has heard or owns one these cards, I believe western canada has these as well. These are offered by The NorthWest Company and sub-companies.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Who here has heard of this particular card? I'm guessing most of northern canada has heard or owns one these cards, I believe western canada has these as well. These are offered by The NorthWest Company and sub-companies.

Terms & Conditions

5. Using the Card

e) Online gambling: Only transactions conducted at gaming sites owned and operated by Provincial/Territorial Governments/agencies can be authorized. All others will be declined.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Terms & Conditions

5. Using the Card

e) Online Gambling: Only transactions conducted at gaming sites owned and operated by Provincial/Territorial Governments/agencies can be authorized. All others will be declined.

I went to the local store about my situation and they allowed me to speak to someone at the head office in Wpg, She said " I wouldn't see why not it would work but go ahead try it and let us know if it works" that made me laugh lol, she gave me the missing information I needed. So gotta wait and see

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of it before today, and I live in Western Canada (Winnipeg). They are no doubt more popular in northern communities. It's nice that they are clear about their stance on financial transactions with gambling institutions. You know exactly where you stand.

We're planning on getting a Westjet MC for all that retirement travel that we haven't been doing but are thinking we should.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The transfer was accepted...awesome
I can't deposit directly with the card gotta use purple pay
woke with money in my card :D
Now that the trail is set I hope the next withdrawls will be quicker
approx. 1 week
Oh and Matt you can find them at oddlots. I live in Sandy Lake just across the border :D