visa card

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it the same on all poker platforms, as far as the visa card is concerned?

Marko

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it the same on all poker platforms, as far as the visa card is concerned?

Marko

I am not sure what you mean, but I tried to deposit to ACR with my Visa and it will not go through. ACR wanted me to go through an App and buy bitcoin,which meant you had to spend more(fees and such) I think the minimum bitcoin purchase was $70. Only wanted to deposit the minimum and play some cash games.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing I had to learn through much frustration was that a VISA card issued by a US bank (or any card for that matter) cannot be used for online poker offshore without asking your bank to approve it for online poker which they probably wont do or wouldnt know how to do it if they could.

Last edited:
D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a European issued card works with all the pokerrooms

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
To make payments on poker sites, I use the skrill payment system. It is always very convenient, quick and profitable. Previously, I also used a visa card, but unfortunately for withdrawal it is usually not suitable.
Good luck.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about prepaid Visa?

One thing I had to learn through much frustration was that a VISA card issued by a US bank (or any card for that matter) cannot be used for online poker offshore without asking your bank to approve it for online poker which they probably wont do or wouldnt know how to do it if they could.

I tried a prepaid Visa on ACR and it didn't work. Has anyone found a prepaid that will work?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried a prepaid Visa on ACR and it didn't work. Has anyone found a prepaid that will work?

I went through this headache with any and every US bank issued card even when attempting to use intermediaries like NetTeller. I think they are all flagged no matter what you do.

However ACR is well aware of the obstacles and would be able to tell you the best way around it. Be sure to come back and share what they tell you. Cheers.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
In some countries Visa will work for all sites other countries they give you hell as the banks do not like gambling. Sometimes it is as simple as calling them and and authorizing gambling transactions most times nothing you can do. If latter is case use an ewallet like neteller/Skrill/ecoPayz if your country/bank permits if not you are stuck with bitcoins. There are many ways to acquire bitcoins you can buy with a card, buy with bank transfer or use an exchange site.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I have found if a visa card can be used over seas (outside USA) then it can be used on a poker room. Here is the exceptions. If you put money on ACR then you cant put money on Black Chip Poker. If you put money on sportsbetting.ag then you can't put money betonline.ag. This is because they play on the same poker site and you would mess with depositor freerolls.