Transfer $ from neteller to btc wallet

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the best wallet to use to transfer $ from neteller to btc and be able to deposit in ACR or other btc sites?

thanks for your help

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It would depend what country you are in.

In some countries you can buy btc on Neteller directly. Just check on tabs on left if you see Crypto or ask Neteller support.

My best advise would be to open an account with Neteller sister site skrill. You can deposit on ACR via Skrill. You can exchange your Neteller funds for Skrill funds directly on Skrill they charge a 1% fee.

Above is the best way because when buying coin with Neteller you will incur many fees and there are many scammers out there many have legitimate looking websites. Sites will charge you fee to change from Neteller to btc. Then to move your btc you will incur transfer costs which can be quite high for btc. Plus with volatility of coin especially btc you can potentially loose value if you keep the coin for a few days.

If going coin route I suggest another crypto currency like Ethereum. It is more stable in price most importantly transfer fees are much less.

An alternative solution would be to get a friend who have Neteller and ACR do a peer to peer transfer.

Best of luck

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would depend what country you are in.

In some countries you can buy btc on Neteller directly. Just check on tabs on left if you see Crypto or ask Neteller support.

My best advise would be to open an account with Neteller sister site Skrill. You can deposit on ACR via Skrill. You can exchange your Neteller funds for Skrill funds directly on Skrill they charge a 1% fee.

Above is the best way because when buying coin with Neteller you will incur many fees and there are many scammers out there many have legitimate looking websites. Sites will charge you fee to change from Neteller to btc. Then to move your btc you will incur transfer costs which can be quite high for btc. Plus with volatility of coin especially btc you can potentially loose value if you keep the coin for a few days.

If going coin route I suggest another crypto currency like Ethereum. It is more stable in price most importantly transfer fees are much less.

An alternative solution would be to get a friend who have Neteller and ACR do a peer to peer transfer.

Best of luck

Thanks for your help and fast response!

Do you know if after changing to btc on Neteller you can transfer those btc or you can only store them?

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check localbitcoins. there you can buy btc with neteller.

Poker Tells