Transfer benefits pro online rooms to private account

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, i'm new in this world of poker, and really newbie. So help out, how you guys transfer your profits to yours private account ? I heard that e-wallets don`t have much advantage because of taxes and cambio stuffs, so the best to deal with this is ... ?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, i'm new in this world of poker, and really newbie. So help out, how you guys transfer your profits to yours private account ? I heard that e-wallets don`t have much advantage because of taxes and cambio stuffs, so the best to deal with this is ... ?

Deal with what exactly? Getting a withdrawal of profits from your poker account into your bank using a variety of methods (bitcoin, direct deposit, check, etc) is going to leave a paper trail. Are you asking how to avoid paying taxes on that profit?

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deal with what exactly? Getting a withdrawal of profits from your poker account into your bank using a variety of methods (bitcoin, direct deposit, check, etc) is going to leave a paper trail. Are you asking how to avoid paying taxes on that profit?
Yes, the taxes. Sorry for my English.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pay the taxes

That's what I thought! ;)

Different Countries, different laws. Usually your winnings will be small enough to where a poker room is not bound by law to report. Larger winnings however might be reported, or at the least are subject to be released to a government entity (The US's IRS for example).

Skirting your tax laws is not advisable. Anybody who states otherwise, take with a grain of salt. Don't fall under the impression that you will get away with it. My advise is to take it like a citizen and pay your taxes. You may gain in the short-term, but the long-term river card will eventually get you audited or worse.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If You find a poker site that let's you withdraw to an account that can not be tracked to you then you shouldnt be playing there....

Any legit site is required by law to follow "Know Your Customers"-Procedures to fight money-laundring...

If You have to pay taxes on your winnings then just do so...
Are You really making enough in poker that it is worth to go to jail ???

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In brazil there is a rule in which you can pay monthly the betting site income, online games etc. In order not to be taxed it is only to withdraw below the amount required to pay tax that would be R $ 1,903.96.
Recalling that only the statement of annual physical adjustment that has received taxable income in excess of R $ 28,559.70 in the previous year is required. (important to say that this refers to all their incomes: salaries, rents, etc.)

If you operate your funds through e-wallets, neteller or skrill, if I'm not mistaken do not need to declare.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have got small amounts transferred to my bank account from pokerstars without any difficulty. I never even had to send ID.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's what I thought! ;)

Different Countries, different laws. Usually your winnings will be small enough to where a poker room is not bound by law to report. Larger winnings however might be reported, or at the least are subject to be released to a government entity (The US's IRS for example).

Skirting your tax laws is not advisable. Anybody who states otherwise, take with a grain of salt. Don't fall under the impression that you will get away with it. My advise is to take it like a citizen and pay your taxes. You may gain in the short-term, but the long-term river card will eventually get you audited or worse.

Haha i'm not trying break the law. I just trying to find a ways to get the maximum of the profit.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If You find a poker site that let's you withdraw to an account that can not be tracked to you then you shouldnt be playing there....

Any legit site is required by law to follow "Know Your Customers"-Procedures to fight money-laundring...

If You have to pay taxes on your winnings then just do so...
Are You really making enough in poker that it is worth to go to jail ???

Haha it`s because you don`t how Brazil works, the taxes aren`t this "normal". And i ain`t try to brake laws. The thing is witch way is better: Direct Transfer, starting use Neteller, sell to someone who buys credits online, check ? Which one the taxes are lowest ? Know you got it what i mean ... ?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Haha i'm not trying break the law. I just trying to find a ways to get the maximum of the profit.

Umm. Yes you did ask how to avoid taxes. :D

What I think you meant to ask is what method of withdrawal has the lowest fees associated with it.

Haha it`s because you don`t how Brazil works, the taxes aren`t this "normal". And i ain`t try to brake laws. The thing is witch way is better: Direct Transfer, starting use Neteller, sell to someone who buys credits online, check ? Which one the taxes are lowest ? Know you got it what i mean ... ?

All types of money transfers don't have any taxes taken out of them that I know of. It is zero taxes for checks, bank transfer, bitcoin, etc.

The fees for withdrawal vary. Checks have a steep fee tacked on, while bitcoin fee is free. The fees differ from poker room to poker room. In addition to those, there might be fees added on the receiving end such as your bank, wallet, mining, etc. And those vary. too.

The most convenient method would be direct transfer into your bank account. Fees could be moderate, less than 2% tho. Not all poker rooms can direct deposit into your bank account though, depends on your Countries restrictions.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thankss, do you know if 888poker is that easy ?
I have never played on 888 but I think it is good at least for Canadians--the best site for one country might not be so good for another country--you would have to ask other people from Brazil

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Umm. Yes you did ask how to avoid taxes. :D

What I think you meant to ask is what method of withdrawal has the lowest fees associated with it.

All types of money transfers don't have any taxes taken out of them that I know of. It is zero taxes for checks, bank transfer, bitcoin, etc.

The fees for withdrawal vary. Checks have a steep fee tacked on, while bitcoin fee is free. The fees differ from poker room to poker room. In addition to those, there might be fees added on the receiving end such as your bank, wallet, mining, etc. And those vary. too.

The most convenient method would be direct transfer into your bank account. Fees could be moderate, less than 2% tho. Not all poker rooms can direct deposit into your bank account though, depends on your Countries restrictions.

Man you have no idea how clarifying your post is, thank you so much. No need to search anymore direct deposit it is.