Transaction Denied

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now as I said yesterday, I was going to withdraw my bank from Carbon, well I did the request yesterday around 12 noon EST, and today I get a message stating my Transaction denied with no freakin reason. Waiting for a response now from the reply email I sent.
Hello practicalplayer321,
Thanks for choosing to play at CarbonPoker.
Your Check withdrawal # 4322736 for $1405.00 has been declined due for the following reason:
----------------------------------
Transaction Denied
----------------------------------
If you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to your CarbonPoker account, please try using one of our other solutions such as Cash Transfer.
If this was your first deposit and you were trying to use a credit card please be aware that due to an overwhelming number of new players joining our site we are unable to successfully process a lot of the credit card deposit attempts. If you wait 24 hours and try again you may have success, but trying one of the alternatives listed in your cashier is much more likely to be successful. Read on for details of an Instant Deposit Bonus you can earn!
For a limited time only make your Initial Deposit of $25 or more via any method other than Credit Card and receive an instant 10% bonus cash in your account! No bonus code is needed, you just need to earn 10 VIP points per dollar of the bonus before you can withdraw that bonus amount. The maximum instant bonus is $30.
Our support team is available 24/7 to help with any questions you may have.
Kind Regards,
CarbonPoker Support Team
support@carbonpoker.com
http://www.carbonpoker.com

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site says this:

Withdraw

You cannot initiate a withdrawal at this time.
You do not have permission to make withdrawals.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLEASE HELP ME

I went on Carbon site to request a withdrawal, this is my second request, due to I received an email stating my transaction was decline and now it say this;
Withdraw

What is this all about, there is no one to call and I am freakin out.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you done the Photo ID verification process? They recommend you do this before requesting a withdrawal.

T

ThePokerGoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have you surpassed earth status yet? If you have not received your next vip level since the start of the new month, you aren't able to make withdrawals. once you hit earth you can make one at the cost of 20 dollars!!?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juicee is probably right - I had to do all of that for Lock. Be prepared for a long wait - I started trying to get my money off Lock months ago and still don't have it.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why can't we deposit and withdraw
INSTANTLY with a debit card
on any site ?

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Sent this yesterday and you sent me email confirming this.

- Hide quoted text -

On Sep 13, 2011 11:15 AM, "CarbonPoker Support" <support@carbonpoker.com> wrote:

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for contacting us.
This is a quick note to inform you that, in order for any withdrawal to be processed in your account, we will need you to please provide us the following verification documents:
- A copy of your Photo ID (drivers license or copy of passport)
- The Verification Form (which you will find at the Player Admin tab) filled out by hand and signed for all Cards used to deposit on the site.
- A copy of the front and back of all Credit Cards you have used on the site.
- A copy of David Johnson's Photo ID.
- An authorization letter from David Johnson, giving you permission to use his Credit Card on the site.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK57208689003X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Mike Brown --

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then they respond with this after the 2d email:

Dear Lisa,
We apologize for the inconvenience, the documents you sent are currently under review by the proper department. As soon as an update arises, you will be informed.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK57208689003X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Mike Brown --

THEN FINALLY I GET THIS
- Hide quoted text -

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM, MergeDocs <support@gamingsupport.net> wrote:

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for submitting all of the requested documentation for the Photo ID verification process.
I'm pleased to inform you that it fulfilled our requirements and if there is no other pending issue your account is now good-to-go.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK57208571917X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Randall
THEN I GO AND REQUEST WITHDRAWAL AGAIN ITS ABOUT 4:50 PM est AND GUESS WHAT, YUP THE SAME MESSAGE:
Withdraw

SO NOW TAG ITS THERE TURN, AS I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL AGAIN

MidyMat

MidyMat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you get your money.....
:bandit:

B

bigphatmike

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site says this:

Withdraw

Sounds like you gotta verify your account. its actually pretty simple just print out the form and hand write the info in, then email it back to tehn with a picture of your id or passport. after that you should be good to go. thats what i had to do now im good...

HOPE THAT HELPED!
TTYL

B

bigphatmike

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh just finishee reading your msg haha sorry i ghope you canfigure this out and get your money... 1400 is alot to get screwed over with, but i hear carbon is pretty reliable so you should be ok, just be ready for the long haul.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, they verified my account, stated all is well, got my documents, verified my email and still I can't withdraw. Now they are not responding to emails at all. What next. Sit and pray.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not looking good for Merge players.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOCKED OUT CARBON WITHDRAWAL - HELP HELP

OK CAN ANYONE HELP ME, I HAVE COMPLETED EVERYTHING THEY ASK ME TO DO, THEY HAVE CONFIRMED EVERYTHING YET THE SITE HAS LOCKED ME OUT FROM REQUESTING A WITHDRAWAL NOR ARE THEY ANSWERING ANY EMAILS FROM ME SINCE EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON AFTER THEY NOTIFIED ME THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS FINE. IS THERE A REP OR SOMETHING FOR CARBON ON HERE.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience. (merged the 2 threads about the same subject)

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how to merge threads. Patience is a virtue, and the problem has been resolved. If you have used mulitiple cards, and you share them as spouses do, then you have to submit verification for that person also even though they don't have an account. So I had to submit my spouses info in order for them to release my withdrawal. I also had to provide a letter stating it was ok for me to use the card on the site. This is just a little to personal for me.
LESSON LEARN - DO NOT USE CARDS ON THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO GIVE BLOOD.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The initial time withdrawing always seems like an eternity, with minor road blocks along the way, lots of verification and a ton of patience.

Best of Luck ....

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't know how to merge threads. Patience is a virtue, and the problem has been resolved. If you have used mulitiple cards, and you share them as spouses do, then you have to submit verification for that person also even though they don't have an account. So I had to submit my spouses info in order for them to release my withdrawal. I also had to provide a letter stating it was ok for me to use the card on the site. This is just a little to personal for me.
LESSON LEARN - DO NOT USE CARDS ON THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO GIVE BLOOD.
Personally I'm glad they are so diligent on card security. Wouldn't you want them to do the same if someone actually stole your credit card and was using it to deposit on poker sites? I would imagine that you would be pretty grateful for it then. :) We live in an instant gratification, of the moment world these days. We want what we want when we want it and we want it now. But sometimes it's good to just sit back and take a deep breath for a moment...

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I'm glad they are so diligent on card security. Wouldn't you want them to do the same if someone actually stole your credit card and was using it to deposit on poker sites? I would imagine that you would be pretty grateful for it then. :) We live in an instant gratification, of the moment world these days. We want what we want when we want it and we want it now. But sometimes it's good to just sit back and take a deep breath for a moment...

QFT.

As an american I think you kind of have to expect this sort of thing for the next couple years if you want to play online poker.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I totally agree I just wish this was spelled out in an obvious area, not small print disclosures. I am very grateful for the security because I have had fraud committed. I didn't mind sending the info that much I am still somewhat of a causous but at the same time I do have a very detailed trace of the information that was submitted, when where how, thats why I like to scan and email instead of faxing. Emailing allows for better tracking, plus I put a return receipt on all emails sent out so I can have a record of when received and where. Now my husband was like a whole different story, but since i was cashing out a nice amount we didn't complain to much.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just feel that all the sites have us US Players by the shorties and they know it. A couple of months back I saw that CC was promoting BetOnLine for US players so I opted to throw 300 in getting the 300 matched to bet with.

Over a month or so I made between 100 and 200 in bets via their Bookie side and won maybe $2500 on the poker side.

So I decided to withdraw 500 as a start to get the ball rolling. lol

I get a note telling me basically I need to wager another $4,000.00 on their Bookie side before I can make a withdrawal. lol

Problem is I only bet games for shits and giggles, this will take me forever.

The moral of my story is to read the fine print concerning "free $ matches" before committing any serious $ to a site.

Hello Chris

Thank you for your email regarding your payout request.

Upon reviewing your request I see that you have not met the rollover associated with your freeplay. You must wager a further $3,860 prior to making your withdrawal

1. Roll Over:[300{Dep8/15/11}+100fpg]*10=$4,000
2. Action Given: $140 ro not met

Thank you for your co-operation and please don’t hesitate to get back in touch if you require any further assistance.

Kindest regards
Daniel M.
The Payment Team
www.betonline.com

:bootyshak

.:banghead:

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never never do the match bonuses, never felt good about them and now I see why. goodluck with that