SportsBetting difficult to withdraw

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I want to make a withdrawal in this poker room, but I can't find it easy.
Can someone help me?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitcoin is the best option I use a blockchain wallet.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, You can use bitcoin, the minimum is 50 dollars, I use coinbase, open your account, then verify your account, then go to settings, then crypto currency addresses, choose an address, copy and paste that address in sportsbetting, and voila.
You can also use neteller, but before you have to make a deposit, I think the minimum is 25 dollars, then you have to make a sports bet with that amount, and you can make withdrawals without problems.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, You can use bitcoin, the minimum is 50 dollars, I use coinbase, open your account, then verify your account, then go to settings, then crypto currency addresses, choose an address, copy and paste that address in sportsbetting, and voila.
You can also use neteller, but before you have to make a deposit, I think the minimum is 25 dollars, then you have to make a sports bet with that amount, and you can make withdrawals without problems.

Thank you. I'm waiting for the transaction to complete.
Once I have my funds in Coinbase, how can I deposit in other poker room?

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know any room that have a easy withdrawn. I ve to seel my chips, didnt find another way to withdrawn

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed $30 in the freeroll yesterday and I want to withdraw, the problem is that 'Sportsbetting' has some rules, they ask you to make a deposit of $50 if you want to withdraw :(

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you. I'm waiting for the transaction to complete.
Once I have my funds in Coinbase, how can I deposit in other poker room?

I have not yet made a deposit with bitcoin, but I imagine that it is the same process as withdrawing.
In the poker room you choose the deposit option with crypto currency, and then follow the instructions they ask you to, put the amount, and I think you get a code.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cashed $30 in the freeroll yesterday and I want to withdraw, the problem is that 'Sportsbetting' has some rules, they ask you to make a deposit of $50 if you want to withdraw :(

For bitcoin I think they do not ask for a deposit before, you should try, but the minimum is 50 dollars.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I read somewhere that in order to withdraw money, you must first transfer it from the poker account to the bookmaker account. And, it seems, with skrill the minimum deposit is $10. But i saw it for BOL. Although, i think, there should not be a difference in these rooms...

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Let us know if you get your withdraw money okay.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For bitcoin I think they do not ask for a deposit before, you should try, but the minimum is 50 dollars.

I think the minimum is $20. At least that's what the cashier's page says.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used bitcoin myself, just remember; the bitcoin is always changing value. Meaning if you cash out for say 100.00, get ready to remove it immediately if you don't want to take a chance of losing any money. It could go up like it did for me, I made an extra 5 dollars.
It could also go down in value and you could lose money. My transaction was done as fast as I could, I had seen not to long ago that it lost a good bit in just ten minutes.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Skrill is the best option as there are zero fees. But it is not available for everyone so in those cases Bitcoin is best.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll second what Hugh said as I asked the same question some time ago and he assisted with it.

I had roughly $70 USD on Sportsbetting and was able to create a Blockchain account and figured out how to withdraw onto it. Took a few attempts but got it to work.

Then was able to turn that around and moved it onto another site - I chose GG Poker but whatever site takes Crypto deposits will work. A day later voila, I'm good to go.

Very easy, and I didn't lose a large amount to fees

Hi!
I read this and I immediately create a Blockchain account. I did all the steps in order to withdraw my money and while I was waiting to be completed, this is what they send to me:

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 31
C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Each sports page has its own requirements for withdrawing funds, and it can be complicated.
Contact their help page, they usually have someone respond quickly to your queries.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. We pass verification
2. We make a deposit, by that method where you are going to withdraw funds. (In my case, Skrill)
3. We beat the deposit and put the money out (for this you need money from the poker application, you need to transfer it to the main account in the sports browser)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone have trouble getting the account verified? They are saying my selfies with the ID doesn't show the ID details clearly enough. With a cellphone it's hard to capture the face and the tiny words on the ID card clearly. I had also sent them a closeout of the ID to show it's the same ID...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I never had to do selfie verification for the Chico sites.

This problem has happened on a selfie verification on another site. I end up sending them multiple pictures and they took it.

Whoever came up with this kind of verification did not think it through. The human head is far bigger than an identification document. If you get the whole face the id writing is illegible and if you make the writing legible most of your face is not in picture.
Did anyone have trouble getting the account verified? They are saying my selfies with the ID doesn't show the ID details clearly enough. With a cellphone it's hard to capture the face and the tiny words on the ID card clearly. I had also sent them a closeout of the ID to show it's the same ID...

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After I sent them for a second time the selfie/ID photos plus a close up photo of my ID, I got no response.

I followed up with them and got another email asking for a close up of my ID (which I sent them already last time). I didn't complain, I just obliged and sent them front and back photos of the ID. Now waiting to hear back.

Hopefully since they just asked for a closeup this time, perhaps it means the selfie was accepted.

Kinda feel like I am just getting the runaround at this point.

Wonder if the employees there get a good laugh at the selfie/IDs they keep getting.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After I sent them for a second time the selfie/ID photos plus a close up photo of my ID, I got no response.

I followed up with them and got another email asking for a close up of my ID (which I sent them already last time). I didn't complain, I just obliged and sent them front and back photos of the ID. Now waiting to hear back.

Hopefully since they just asked for a closeup this time, perhaps it means the selfie was accepted.

Kinda feel like I am just getting the runaround at this point.

Wonder if the employees there get a good laugh at the selfie/IDs they keep getting.

I’m having the same problem with intertops poker. They say the ID card is not eligible. I don’t know how to do it. [emoji36]

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m having the same problem with Intertops poker. They say the ID card is not eligible. I don’t know how to do it. [emoji36]

They won't ever admit it, but very likely they just wanna make it hard for people to withdraw people so they get to use the cash deposit longer. It's border line humiliation what they put customers through, taking selfies with their IDs like a hostage taking pics with a newspaper or convicts with a number. If they weren't purposely being difficult, it's quite easy to tell that the ID in a selfie and the ID in a closeout of the ID is the same one.

---

PS, I still haven't heard back from them. Sent another email.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars