Skrill x Neteller

C

Chriswarella

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes same here , Im having the same problem. ... It has happened since they redesign their interface ... What is going on ?

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
It's designed to stop us from being able to deposit funds using oprions that don't allow online gambling. If you find a work around please post here.

N

Nemanja88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER SKRILL/NETTELER

Hi i was wondering did you found SKRILL/NETTELER work around

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
still looking, I have $47 USD on there in limbo, now I just feel robbed :(

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's designed to stop us from being able to deposit funds using oprions that don't allow online gambling. If you find a work around please post here.

Instead of using a third world service like Skrill or Netteller (lol....they’re still around?)......legit sites allow depos and WD with visa debit cards.

Going back and forth from skrill to NT and back .........sounds like a 2 plus 2 thread in the making. Sounds like laundering.

Last edited:
dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am using Neteller for years, and never had any problems or issue to get my money from them.
I requested a Card from Neteller looong time ago, and for whitdrawal I am using it on any bank teller/machine in the world.
Or to pay online.
Skrill/Neteller are now same company, how far I know.
And you can send funds between them for a small fee, if I am not mistaken.

I opened Skrill account for some site they don't accept Neteller but do Skrill, then I move my funds to Neteller and using my card to get money if/when I need it.

Had to contact their customer service few times in the past, and they always answered promptly and fast, resolved the issue I've had in no time.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend that you use Bitcoins as a withdrawal method, I started using it this year and I do not regret it. It's a good option

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: neither of them, I liked it and used neteller, but they already eliminated it from Venezuela, who knows why ???? '

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I just made withdraw from stars using skrill, wich i havent use so much, only some smaller transactions, and they "temporarily disabled" my account, cause i reached some kind of limit. Call there and friendly voice told me that i have to do some verification stuff so they can unlock my account for its full potential.

Understandable, hope everything goes smoothly. :)

And what is this non-gambling money what people here talking about?

V

varadi sityu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I

i have a neteller account with utility and euro account

K

Kuruchimaru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now even their crypto deposit option has been disabled... sad sad any work arounds?

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what ive read if you withdraw the fund back to your bank account or paypal and deposit it back to your skrill/Neteller it will become gambling funds

Hope this helps

Poker Tells