Skrill problems with poker deposits

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, I'm trying to deposit skrill into netbet & Bol, I had a friend send me some skrill, but when I try to deposit it gives "failed transaction " , I emailed skrill support and they said something like "since it was transferred using a certain method it can't be used for depositing, only for transfers" can someone help? They say I should transfer all the skrill out and then deposit from the deposit section, but warn that Mastercard also can't be used for poker (I don't have mcard anyway)
Did anyone else have similar problems and how to solve this? Thanks in advance
I must say it's quite frustrating that there's no live chat support from skrill, I guess they have soooooo many problems to deal with that's it's not a viable option?

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi Sean! :)

No, I didn't have that problem with skrill...but for years from now, serbian players deposit on skrill, than transfer money to neteller and than deposit to poker sites...SO, if I have that problem, I would send that money to neteller (you gonna lose few bucks) and try to deposit from there - if you have option to deposit from neteller to netbet&bol... :)

Good luck :)

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Hi all, I'm trying to deposit skrill into netbet & Bol, I had a friend send me some skrill, but when I try to deposit it gives "failed transaction " , I emailed skrill support and they said something like "since it was transferred using a certain method it can't be used for depositing, only for transfers" can someone help? They say I should transfer all the skrill out and then deposit from the deposit section, but warn that Mastercard also can't be used for poker (I don't have mcard anyway)
Did anyone else have similar problems and how to solve this? Thanks in advance
I must say it's quite frustrating that there's no live chat support from skrill, I guess they have soooooo many problems to deal with that's it's not a viable option?
Hi sean , i had the same exact problem in the past ! mastercards have restrictions on the funds they cant be used for gambling ( on any poker site ) best thing to do is to return them to your friend and next time make sure the one that will credit his skrill account and will send to you use a visa card and dont use a mastercard. i know how frustrating it is , not only i didnt make my poker deposit + lost money talking to them on the phone to get the full explanation since other methods were taking forever....