Questions about Moneybookers/Skrill
Im an american that relocated to canada
so i could play on pokerstars
. I created a canadian bank account and have an address and got my account verified by pokerstars.
I also created a moneybookers
Okay so i just signed up for a moneybooker account. It shows my limit as $1329.70.
It allows you to verify your debit/credit card and that will increase your limit by
+ 6648.50 USD.
1. I have a BMO debit card. When it ask what is your purpose i check this?
I will use the money deposited with this credit/debit card for GAMING purposes [?]
2. I added my bank of montreal account and that would also increase the moneybooker limit by same amount as debit/credit card. That takes 2-3 days based on your experience?
3. For the address verification. Can you guys tell me how long it took you to receive the letter? The thing is i will be moving to another apartment on october 1st so if i verify my address now, the letter should get to my mailbox before then? Of course i will have to update my new address when i move to the other apartment. I read they say it takes 2-5 days but i read online people never received it. Would it be problem if i dont receive it by october 1st and then i tell them i have a new address?
4. I have money in my canadian USD account. How do i get this money to my skrill account most cost effective? I thought it was like neteller
where you do a bank transfer and the money goes from the canadian usd bank account to skrill and then you deposit it into pokerstars. But from what i read it doesn't work like that... but instead you need to do a wire or debit/credit card deposit from bank to skrill? So theres a fee to that? I read someone mention that costs $30 to do a wire from canadian usd bank account to skrill. If thats the case, why dont you just wire it from bank to pokerstars? Would that cost more?
5. So skrill charges money whenever you transfer money from canadian bank account to skrill or vice versa? Neteller never charged anything when i did bank transfers from bank of america to neteller and vice versa. I hear about how great moneybooker is but why are they charging fees like that?
6. If i want to transfer 5000 from my canadian usd account to moneybooker account, i have to pay 30-40 dollars? But if i want to withdraw that amount to my canadian bank account, how much is the fee? And is debit/credit card the worst option since the fee is always a percentage?